• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I iz outraged!

Happynme

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Hey everbirdies....diz happy. I not complains about dat dat mama human persons vewy oftens but I iz outrahgededs and haz to tell everbirdy what dat mean ole womans did to"s me today.
So I iz girl birdy and sometimes i haz a problems wiff da mama person taking away my grates to cleans it or putting her stupid hands in my housey or well sometimes i dont even like her to touch my housey at all. I mean..its my housey. So here she comes tonight being all nosey and messing with my covers and fussing at me about da holes i chewed in its. Well dey is my covers. I can chews em if i wants to. So then she decided to gets my water bottles and jingle ball and cleans dem....when she reached in to gets them....i bitz...and i bitz hard dis time. Normally i just huffs n puffs and nips her but she just didnt deserves me being nice so i broke her skin on her pinky fingers. She didnt get my ball or bottle cause i was gonna bites again. ...so she leaves and closed my door. Yay...sucess. Well next thing i know here she is agains...wants me to step ups on da stick ....oh no i didnt either...i knows that trick. So i bites again. So you know what dat mean woman did. She gots a big mixing bowl dat she uses for da brownies...and puts it over me! I was on my grates under dat stoooopid bowl and i couldnt bites da mama. So i moveded the bowl all overs and growlded at her and said the naughty word dat rymes with spit . do you know what she did then.....she laughed at me! LAUGHED. sigh.....I IS NOT HAPPY
I mean my names iz happy. But i is mad! Can you believe dat?

Ankou

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Sondra
An when she was done did she steals the mixing bowl she clearly gave you too?
Stupid hoomans. just becauze u was traps under it doesn't mean it isn't yous now too. Pretty sure tat means it is double yours; in ur house, over u kinda likes a nest... basically ur 2th house. An is glass; good view.

U are very good brave bird Happy, a hero to us all. Fite the good fite.

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
An when she was done did she steals the mixing bowl she clearly gave you too?
Stupid hoomans. just becauze u was traps under it doesn't mean it isn't yous now too. Pretty sure tat means it is double yours; in ur house, over u kinda likes a nest... basically ur 2th house. An is glass; good view.

U are very good brave bird Happy, a hero to us all. Fite the good fite.
Well it was not da glassy one...dat one was too heavys ...she didnt wants to squishes me i guess...just stops me from da bites. It was plastics bowls...i likes plastic thingies to play wifff...but dat bowl is on my "yous a jerk" list. I bites it and called it a "shut up" and a "shi..." which made mama laugh even harder.
I would make her gives me dat bowl if it wasnt on da "yous a jerk" list. It was kinda fun to slide all overs...but dont tell mama dat...i dont want hers doing that again! If i wants to bitz i should get to bites....right? Hmmmp. I sees i haz more twaining to do. I think i gonna call my big brother milton. He will knows what to do!

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
:lol:

Happy eye no sumpin to do when de hooman stick da nads in da cage. My hooman was doin dat today. Which is now yesterday cawz she is habbin sumpin called de insomnia. Ennyway da stupid hooman put dis ting in my cage dat is for FINCHES. It hangs on da syde and ewe are supposed to take a baff in it.:omg:

Stupid hooman. Finches are itty bitty and I, I am a big P'let. Eye cannot baff in dere!!! So eye nebber go dere. Except today when da hooman put stupid hands awl in my cage, eye ran in da baff fingie and eye HIDE. I smushed down. She could not find me.It was funny funny funny.

Wub,
Skittles

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen

Happy eye no sumpin to do when de hooman stick da nads in da cage. My hooman was doin dat today. Which is now yesterday cawz she is habbin sumpin called de insomnia. Ennyway da stupid hooman put dis ting in my cage dat is for FINCHES. It hangs on da syde and ewe are supposed to take a baff in it.:omg:

Stupid hooman. Finches are itty bitty and I, I am a big P'let. Eye cannot baff in dere!!! So eye nebber go dere. Except today when da hooman put stupid hands awl in my cage, eye ran in da baff fingie and eye HIDE. I smushed down. She could not find me.It was funny funny funny.

Wub,
Skittles
Yous right...yous no whittle finchie. You is a big plet! Yous human needs to goes to da eye doctors . but what a good ideas to hide. I think it would be hards to bites if i is hiding tho. Me has to figure out hows to hide and bites at same time!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Happy...youse rwight...dis iz outrwagis behavier by youse mom....ah chew on mi cover all da tyme...itz everibirdies rwight to do so...an being covered by a bowl...DIS IZ MOR OUTWAGIS BEHAVIER...an ah will not pwermit it to stand...youse mom iz takin advantige of youse bein a happy bird...becuse of dis ah will be cumin to visit youse wit sum spechial fwiendz of mine to reedukate youse mom in da pwoper way to tweet my sistur...

Wub,
Skittles
Hi Skittles....ah lik youse style...hoomans go nutz wen we hyde an dey caint find us....ah lik my baffs and shwours...ah wood hyde in da baffrwoom all day if ah could...ah suggest dat youse tip da little baff ting over an spill water all over da place...hoomanz don lik wen eveyting gits wet...den wen youse hooman goez to cleen da mess up....BBBIIITTTEEESSS....

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Very Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: Percy :wflb: and Grumbles :gcc:

Loving Uncle of Rio: :cbc:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Doz darnz humanz :bignono: So meanz :whack:
Hi Leto...youse iz so rwight...datz why us birdies hav to mak sure dat we twain our hoomanz...odderwize dey git meen...

Very Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: Percy :wflb: and Grumbles :gcc:

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Hi Happy...youse rwight...dis iz outrwagis behavier by youse mom....ah chew on mi cover all da tyme...itz everibirdies rwight to do so...an being covered by a bowl...DIS IZ MOR OUTWAGIS BEHAVIER...an ah will not pwermit it to stand...youse mom iz takin advantige of youse bein a happy bird...becuse of dis ah will be cumin to visit youse wit sum spechial fwiendz of mine to reedukate youse mom in da pwoper way to tweet my sistur...

Hi Skittles....ah lik youse style...hoomans go nutz wen we hyde an dey caint find us....ah lik my baffs and shwours...ah wood hyde in da baffrwoom all day if ah could...ah suggest dat youse tip da little baff ting over an spill water all over da place...hoomanz don lik wen eveyting gits wet...den wen youse hooman goez to cleen da mess up....BBBIIITTTEEESSS....

Ohhh iz cant wait till yous and my odder body guards gets here! Mama deserves it. I is worried doghs. Mama made a lemon cake ...i knows how much yous likes cake. Dont be fooled...shes a bad bad mamas. But i guess iz will keeps her...she broughts me home some nutriberrys and a new perch and a new bird kaboobs. Maybe shes trying to say sowwys?

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Happy...youse don hav to worry....youse mom iz a gud mom...

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Hi Happy...youse don hav to worry....youse mom iz a gud mom...

I was worried yous would be fooled by da cakes and thinks mama isnt guiltys of da birdy under a bowl incidents. I guess she is a good mom. But i still bitz her to let her knows i iz in charge. Tho little i iz fierce.

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
I canna bewieve you momma put a bowl over youz! Talk about gettin no r'pec! -- Sunshine Senegal --My Mom took all uz birdies out of da flight room and haz us all in da old livin room in CAGES. Weez only gets out for two hours each day now! Mom sez it because a tree hurt the roof and I have ta admit the overhead area duz leak water when it rains. But I hasn't been in a cage in over six years, and now I iz stuck here until the roof is fixed and until summer comes, Mom sez.

No r'spec! But Mom is so sad about us being in cages. And I have to admit is drier and warmer in dis room. I lived in dis room before the old lady moved into it. It is a nice room, but it is so much smaller. So I hav't bit Mom to punish her for the move. She really seems upset about it. Ev'ry one else is biting her, though, when she puts them in cages for nite-nite. I jus doan have the heart to hurt her, she is so upset. I cuddle her neck and rub her fingers a lot to try and make her feel better.

You need to continue punishing your mom with da bitz, I agree. Doesn't she unnerstan when she is NOT welcome in your howse? Get her, Happy!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Sunshine Senegal...sorry to heer bout da twee hittin da roof...dats scary...ah kno youse mom feelz bad bout all youse havin to be in da cages an youse iz a gud bird to cheer her up...but we all knew youse was a gud bird alredy...

Hi Happy....youse iz so rwight...youse iz a fierce birdie...my dad callz lovebirds firecrackerz...youse practicze wat ah say...spare da BBBIIITTTEEESSS an spoil da hooman...

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
I canna bewieve you momma put a bowl over youz! Talk about gettin no r'pec! -- Sunshine Senegal --My Mom took all uz birdies out of da flight room and haz us all in da old livin room in CAGES. Weez only gets out for two hours each day now! Mom sez it because a tree hurt the roof and I have ta admit the overhead area duz leak water when it rains. But I hasn't been in a cage in over six years, and now I iz stuck here until the roof is fixed and until summer comes, Mom sez.

No r'spec! But Mom is so sad about us being in cages. And I have to admit is drier and warmer in dis room. I lived in dis room before the old lady moved into it. It is a nice room, but it is so much smaller. So I hav't bit Mom to punish her for the move. She really seems upset about it. Ev'ry one else is biting her, though, when she puts them in cages for nite-nite. I jus doan have the heart to hurt her, she is so upset. I cuddle her neck and rub her fingers a lot to try and make her feel better.

You need to continue punishing your mom with da bitz, I agree. Doesn't she unnerstan when she is NOT welcome in your howse? Get her, Happy!

Wow I is vewy sorry yous having trees n roofs problems. Yous mama is doing thr right thing tho...keeps you safes and warms and away from da bad tree. I hopes it all gets fixed soon so youse all can be free birdies and no more cages....but especials so yous moms no be sad anymores! Gives her extra loves from me and my mamas. Youse a good birdie to trys to keep her from beings so upsets.

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Hi Sunshine Senegal...sorry to heer bout da twee hittin da roof...dats scary...ah kno youse mom feelz bad bout all youse havin to be in da cages an youse iz a gud bird to cheer her up...but we all knew youse was a gud bird alredy...

Hi Happy....youse iz so rwight...youse iz a fierce birdie...my dad callz lovebirds firecrackerz...youse practicze wat ah say...spare da BBBIIITTTEEESSS an spoil da hooman...

Firecracker....oh me likes dis new names. Pow pow...ha ha! I like to copys the sound the window ac buttons make and da box that heats up the food makes...i bets i can learn da pow pow pop pops too!

Lwalker

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
Poor Happy
When we reds about the bowlz, Cwicket fell off his perch, laffing (he is sooo joovenile) but I am wiff yoo. Birdiez (specially littles) deserve W-E-S-P-E-C-T! I caught my mom weeding this birdie fred on the puter and laffing! Not acceptable! We haff our dingity! Oops...gotta go...moms gots nutribewies....

Stay stwong Happy!

Watson.

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Happy, Bella herez. I hates wen da Mom messes wid ma cage. I mess it up da wey I lik it den she goez and cleanz it up. It takes me a good 2 weks to mess it up agin. So I tryes to bites her an I giv her da beak of death but all Mom doez is laff at me. Iz not fair. She tinks dat given me da millet makes it better but it doezn't. Why do da hoomans think we need our cages clean?