• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

"I (hope) this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Yep... it's always something! But all's well, that ends well. I'm glad things are going in a positive manner.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Not exactly an update but thought I'd share a pic of snoozing Puff fluff that hubby sent me. :xflove:
Resized_20190109_155822.jpeg
Puffin seems to be feeling better, though she still holds her wing out a bit. I know she is feeling better because she is starting to run Luv Bug off again. :rolleyes: To be fair though, Luv Bug has been very feisty and full of herself lately.

lillie

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
lillie
Not exactly an update but thought I'd share a pic of snoozing Puff fluff that hubby sent me. :xflove:
View attachment 294046
Puffin seems to be feeling better, though she still holds her wing out a bit. I know she is feeling better because she is starting to run Luv Bug off again. :rolleyes: To be fair though, Luv Bug has been very feisty and full of herself lately.

baby girl .. :heart:

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
View attachment 294046
Too precious for this world! :swoon: