• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I haz announcment

Happynme

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Hi everybirdie. Diz is happy ...i haz 2 bigs announcments. Da first iz...i haz babys. Mama says diz eggies (i haz 2 right now) iz not fwetile...whateeber that means but dey is my babies and i loves dem. I iz very good mamas...i growls and huffs if anything gets near my babies. Mama trys to talks me out of babies...but i gives her a eggie on the bottom of the cage wend. and sats nears it so mama gaves ups and gave me my box. So nows i have all sorts of stuffs to shreds and puts in dere and i added abother babies this morning. Mama says i iz sitting for no reasons...but i says she is stoopid. So...i is on protect duty and im very crankys to mama . she understands do...and is being real nices to mes. I even got eggs and spimach diz morning. Yay...me loves that.

My second announsces is....well i not sure if dis good or bad..but i tells anyways. Mama went to da grandma persons houseie and came back wiff grandmas finches pair. Dey is a girl finch....and a boy finch. Mama says no babies...shes going to takes theys eggies away. She betters not try dat with me! She is thinkings of calling dem
Reyna and lukayo it means queen and clown in philipino and the girl birdie looks like shes got a crown on her head and da boy has orange cheeks like a clown does. I dont know what i think...i cants see dem. Mama says they gots to stay in back of house till 90 days is up. Quarenteens she says.. I can hear dem make meep meep sounds. I yells at dem from da living room...

So dats my news. How is everybirdies?

Odin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Chantal
Tsk, tsk, huff, huff, that is some might fine news little one. Be sure to tell those new, tsk, tsk, birds who is boss..... -Odin, the good and proper tiel
****SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM*****- Boo the Too
Wellz, I thinks that is gweat! I loves new birbies.... I lovez my mommy, I lovez Odin, I lovez foodz.... I lovez everything. Have a Happy day Happy! And Lovez those eggies~~~ Lief the Conure

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Tsk, tsk, huff, huff, that is some might fine news little one. Be sure to tell those new, tsk, tsk, birds who is boss..... -Odin, the good and proper tiel
****SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM*****- Boo the Too
Wellz, I thinks that is gweat! I loves new birbies.... I lovez my mommy, I lovez Odin, I lovez foodz.... I lovez everything. Have a Happy day Happy! And Lovez those eggies~~~ Lief the Conure
Odins i is already screamings to dem "me is da queen...me is head birdie". Deys laughing at me i thinks.
Boo you haz da biggest screams...i heards you all da way over here! I likes it...keeps doing it..maybe itll wakes up my daddy person so i can gets my nite nite blankey offs...
Lief...awe yous a good birdie to lubs everything/everybirdies. I mostly just loves da mama person and my babies. But maybe da finches wont be too bad.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Eye haz announcement too. But my announcement is not az eggciting az yours. (Tee-hee. Egg-citing. Get it?)
Ennyhowsumeber. Eye got on mine mamaz shoulder yesterday. TWO times!!!!!! She said step up Skittles....and eye watched berry carefully. And when she did not wook at me, eye took da steps. First I BIIIIIITEEEEEEES her Jammie's to be sure dey is safes. Eye bites dem 3 times, den stepped on.

Eye bites da shirt da second time. Bite bite bite! Shirts wif holes are better for da step ups. Eye went under her hair, but den I came out and looked all around. Shoulders are not so bad.

Mineownmama said she did not care about da shirt. She is happy dat I finawwy step up.

Maybe I will has to come ober dere, Happy, and see da egg babies. Mineownmama sez eye cannot hab dose cause I is a boy. Eye don't see why dat should make a difference, do ewe?

Wub,
Skittles da parrotlet

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Way to go wif da eggies, Happy! -- Sunshine Senegal -- I neber has laid an egg tho I "tested" female (I tol Mom no test was needed, but youz know hoomans). But I has a nest box and no birdy goes into my box! It is mine. My Mom is eben careful when she touches my box! Alzo, you will like da finches once dey is out of the quaran. They moves berry fast and really are kinda brainless; but funny. Mom says we is going to get two birdies from a friend to foster although I not kno where she is goin to put two more cages in dis room. Maybe dat means we is going to go bac to da birdroom soon? Wow, I like dat idea!

Hey Skittles, you is a boy bird and boy birds can't lay eggies. Dat is why youz canna have egg babies. Howzeber, you can make a nest for a hen ya know; chew woods and papers and pile dem up. Sorry youz not able to make egg babies. But dat is da wayz it is.

Mom's commin. Gotta getz off the puter!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Happy...ah don kno wat eggies are so but ah knos sice youse hav dem ah kno youse will do a gud job pwotectin dem fwrom anyting bad...an youse gotz eggz and spimach for brakfist so datz gud...if da mommaz tri to move da eggies youse hav to BBBIIITTTEEESSS her...dad sayd dat he waz owned by two finches a lon tyme ago...sum stoopid hooman waz goin to TRO DEM OWT IN DA TRASH...dad adoptid dem...dat waz a lon tyme befour ah got heer tho...wen da finches git owt of da quaranteen youse will hav to sho dem da rwopes arond youse house...

Odin, Boo, and Lief...youse guyz iz so cool....:cool: :cool: :cool:

Skittles...ah see youse iz continuin youse twainin of youse hooman by allowin youseself to sit on her shoulder...dis iz verry gud...soon youse wil hav a perfectly twained hooman mamaz...

Sunshine Senegal...ah see youse haz youse mom twained well...no hooman touchez youse nest box...dats Sunshine Senegalz pwoperty...wen youse mom haz da new fosterz youse will hav to tell us all about dem...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Very Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: Percy :wflb: and Grumbles :gcc:

Loving Uncle to Rio :cbc:

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Eye haz announcement too. But my announcement is not az eggciting az yours. (Tee-hee. Egg-citing. Get it?)
Ennyhowsumeber. Eye got on mine mamaz shoulder yesterday. TWO times!!!!!! She said step up Skittles....and eye watched berry carefully. And when she did not wook at me, eye took da steps. First I BIIIIIITEEEEEEES her Jammie's to be sure dey is safes. Eye bites dem 3 times, den stepped on.

Eye bites da shirt da second time. Bite bite bite! Shirts wif holes are better for da step ups. Eye went under her hair, but den I came out and looked all around. Shoulders are not so bad.

Mineownmama said she did not care about da shirt. She is happy dat I finawwy step up.

Maybe I will has to come ober dere, Happy, and see da egg babies. Mineownmama sez eye cannot hab dose cause I is a boy. Eye don't see why dat should make a difference, do ewe?

Wub,
Skittles da parrotlet
Oh dats a big brave steps skittles! I iz prouds of you!. I say you can haz eggie babies ifs you want to...why nots! Yous can sees da eggy babys so long as you dont touchs dem. Mama cant touch dems and shes my most favorite in da whole worlds. I liked yous joke! Keep biting holes for da steps up...and its good ways to keep da human from getting to hots

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Way to go wif da eggies, Happy! -- Sunshine Senegal -- I neber has laid an egg tho I "tested" female (I tol Mom no test was needed, but youz know hoomans). But I has a nest box and no birdy goes into my box! It is mine. My Mom is eben careful when she touches my box! Alzo, you will like da finches once dey is out of the quaran. They moves berry fast and really are kinda brainless; but funny. Mom says we is going to get two birdies from a friend to foster although I not kno where she is goin to put two more cages in dis room. Maybe dat means we is going to go bac to da birdroom soon? Wow, I like dat idea!

Hey Skittles, you is a boy bird and boy birds can't lay eggies. Dat is why youz canna have egg babies. Howzeber, you can make a nest for a hen ya know; chew woods and papers and pile dem up. Sorry youz not able to make egg babies. But dat is da wayz it is.

Mom's commin. Gotta getz off the puter!
I cant beliebe you never haz an eggie! Thats good yous got a nest tho. Mama only gives me mine when i give her an eggs on the floor....shes kinda stoopid sometimes but soon as she sees a baby eggie...i get my box. I think thats was good of me to trains her like that huh?! I hope you gets to go back to yous bird room soon! Ill let yous all know how it goes wiff da finches.

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Hi Happy...ah don kno wat eggies are so but ah knos sice youse hav dem ah kno youse will do a gud job pwotectin dem fwrom anyting bad...an youse gotz eggz and spimach for brakfist so datz gud...if da mommaz tri to move da eggies youse hav to BBBIIITTTEEESSS her...dad sayd dat he waz owned by two finches a lon tyme ago...sum stoopid hooman waz goin to TRO DEM OWT IN DA TRASH...dad adoptid dem...dat waz a lon tyme befour ah got heer tho...wen da finches git owt of da quaranteen youse will hav to sho dem da rwopes arond youse house...

Very Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: Percy :wflb: and Grumbles :gcc:

Loving Uncle to Rio :cbc:

I knows yous a smart birdie brodder milty. I will be sures to listen to yous advice. I will bites mama real hard if her trys to touch my eggys and i will be sure to show da finches da ropes when des be out of da quarteen. What does dat word even means anyways?

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
It doan means a fight, tho it sounds like it. It is where da hoomans takes da new birdies and makes dem liv alone in a room for a long, long time, just so weez canna see dem! Mom says dis is not right. Dat she does dis to make sure the new birdies is not sick and so if dey is sick dey wont make me sick. Sounds kinah funny to me. But dat is what she doz wif all new birdies. I still think it is just to drive me crazy hearing da newbies and not able to see dem.

Sunny

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
It doan means a fight, tho it sounds like it. It is where da hoomans takes da new birdies and makes dem liv alone in a room for a long, long time, just so weez canna see dem! Mom says dis is not right. Dat she does dis to make sure the new birdies is not sick and so if dey is sick dey wont make me sick. Sounds kinah funny to me. But dat is what she doz wif all new birdies. I still think it is just to drive me crazy hearing da newbies and not able to see dem.

Sunny
Wow...dats some cwazy humans stuff. No little birdies make me sick....i iz super birdies!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman

Sunny
Sunshine Senegal...youse iz rwight...quanteens drive me cwazy cuz ah can heer da newbie but caint see dem...an dad putz da quanteened birdie in da computer rwoom so ah caint uze da puter until da quarteen iz over...an snuk in one tyme wen Sunshine Tiel waz in da quaranteen an ah saw nuttin spechal bout it...Sunshine waz happy to see me tho...

Skittles...ah tink youse iz rwight...dere mite be a cospiracy goin on heer...