• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I have posted a review for Avian Avenue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus

Moving in
Real Name
Kim
... on my website. It is a NEW site, so there is not much there yet ;) But we do have a "Reviews & Interviews" area.

:confused: I was wondering if you had a logo or graphic you would like me to add to your review? I have the site title and link already. I was also wondering if I could, at some point, maybe do an email "interview" with someone from your management to post there as well?

Thank you for a TERRIFC FORUM!! :heart: I love it here and wish I had more time to participate.

Please check the review at www.covebabies.com --> Reviews & Interviews. Let me know if there is any key information I should include there for you! I am more than happy to help "advertise" for you :D

Venus (Kim)

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you so much! :D I will go see what I can do for graphics, or you can use the logo if you want :) Really appreciate the link and referral :)

HungryBird

Rollerblading along the road
Nice review! I think using the logo is a great idea, it's a very nicely done logo.

Venus

Moving in
Real Name
Kim
Okay! Sorry it took a little while, but I had some surgery and have not been online during my recovery.

I placed the logo from and AAF post up at the review. I like it, even though it is a little large for my site.
:confused: I would like to resize it to about half that size if you will allow me to.

Thanks again... and keep up the terrific work here! :D
Kim

Last edited:

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Resize as much as you would like :) If you need me to send anything just ask :) Thank you for the link & review! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.