• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I got the stinkeye

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Sometimes I can be a little thick. Bella apparently wanted millet so she was picking at the leftover seeds on top of her cage while looking at me. Then she has this little chirp that she only does when she wants something so then she starting chirping and picking at the seeds. Finally, I got it and she is happily chomping on a sprig of millet. What boneheaded thing have you done lately?

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I dared to answer the phone when his royal highness was ready for his bath (the mister was in my hand but we hadn't started yet). Sunny chirped and squawked and paced the entire time I was on the phone, until I finally told the person I'd call him back after Sunny's bath. :rolleyes:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I was caught petting Buster Guinea Pig in Milton's room. He threw every pellet-and every piece of fruit out of his bowls one piece at a time. Then he said "BAD PIG"...

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
I was caught petting Buster Guinea Pig in Milton's room. He threw every pellet-and every piece of fruit out of his bowls one piece at a time. Then he said "BAD PIG"...
Poor pig. Just trying to get a little attention. At least Milty didn't say EAT PIG