• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I can't turn my back for a second!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euphoria

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Kat
hah they are so crafty. i know sunni thinks when i hide her food bags and stuff its a game because we play "where are the food bags this week" im debating on making the living room closet the "birds stuff" to prevent this on going game. that sunni seems to really enjoy....now if i can only train her to find my car keys.

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
My birds have informed me there is no reason for me to hide anything from them. Afterall, I provided it for them and they should be able to access it when ever they want. Also, it is my responsibility to pick up what ever they spread around; it is my pet peeve that things be neatly packaged and stored, not theirs. Besides, I told them they could do what ever they wanted to do in the birdroom. :confused:

(Which is the reason the stock of birdfood is stored in the catroom freezer. But don't tell them, please.)

Euphoria

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Kat
:rofl: I wish i had enough room for a bird room. we live in a 3 bdrm apt. atm. I only try to keep her from the toys i rotate one day she will have me figured out though. lol:dance4:

Status
Not open for further replies.