• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I bein' nurse Nero!

Big Badeepie

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Victor
Nero: "Daddy feelin' sick. He saids it fiber my ow ja, I don't knows what dat is but it make Daddy hurts and weaks so I is protectin' 'ims so nothin' else hurts 'im. I likes being nurse bird, means I gets to snugs and grooms Daddy ta make 'im feels betta. I also gets to be unda da blanket with 'im where it nice and warms an' get all kinds of pets and kisses. Momma makes me go back in cage every once in while so I cans gets food an' water but I gets to spend mos' da day lovin' on Daddy when he feels like dis so I don't minds. He calls me 'is lil feathered nurse, says I gives him reason ta fight through da bad days, says we all do but I is best nurse cause I loves to snug so much an' I don't get very bratty when he feel bads. Says I gots sixth sense bout dis stuff."

Odin

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Chantal
tsk tsk tsk, I do say, you are indeed a kind bird- Odin the good and proper tiel
Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam, wez mys momma was sickies, I was baaaaddd, tee heee heeeeee. I was doingz all za stuffs I wasn't suppossta, cuz she couldn't makes me be goods!!! hahahahaha! I did sits with her for a bit, but shez been no funz. Momma sayz she has fibro, Ise don't know what that is, but I hads lots of funz! -Boo the Too

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Nero...ah kno wat youse talkin bout...us birdies gotz to tayke care of our hoomanz wen deys sick...:sick: my dad putz a ting on his face at night an it haz big tubez on it an it hisses...itz reely weerd...an ah don lik it at all...ah tryed to BBBIIITTTEEE it once an dad sayed ah couldnt so ah wont...but itz still weerd...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Big Badeepie

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Victor
Nero: "I loves my Daddy Odin, I don'ts wants nothin' to happen to hims. He grooms us wit his nails an' mixes special foods for us an', an' he even lets us sleep wit our cage nex' to 'is bed when we scared. He a good Daddy so I gotta be good ta 'im when he needs it. Only right I tink. An' who else would spoil us if he didn't?

Yous should be nicer to ya momma Boo, what if sometin' happened to 'er? Or were yous tryin' to make 'er laugh by actin' ups? I do funny stuff ta make Daddy laugh when he not doin' goods, it work sometime, other times he just grabs me an' kisses my cheeks.

Hissy hose thing sounds scary Milton. Momma use ta use one, it scared me, I tried to protect 'er from it but she stopped me, saids she needed it. I glad it gone an' she don't need it anymore.