• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I am so sorry Jeff, so very very sorry. (I loved you)

Sylvester

Hit the Road
@Sylvester I am so sorry about your loss and I know how you feel. I was devastated when my cat died when I was 17 and always thought I could have done something different. Just know she is looking over you and will always be there keeping an eye on you.

Thank you, metalstitcher, your words do make me feel better; I so want to see Jeff again someday.

harpersmom

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ania
Oh how sad. :sorrow:
I’m so sorry for your loss. That’s how I felt with my tabby cat Kitty girl. :sad2:

Sylvester

Hit the Road
Oh how sad. :sorrow:
I’m so sorry for your loss. That’s how I felt with my tabby cat Kitty girl. :sad2:

Thank you, harpersmom.

I am sorry about the loss of your beloved tabby girl, (love her name). I am having a very rough time dealing with Jeff being gone, Easter is my favorite holiday, but today, I have just been going through the motions.

Last edited:

Sylvester

Hit the Road
Thank you, Cynthia, and Percy. I was so lucky to have known her, she brought out the best in me.

Sylvester

Hit the Road
Thank you, Sand.
I count myself so blessed that Jeff allowed me into her life, she was my world.

Sylvester

Hit the Road
I get it, you fall in love ;(
Yes, and then they have to leave. That is the part that I will never get. I know you suffered the loss of a feather friend recently, I am very sorry.