1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  2. This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent Hurt Toe / Bleeding

Discussion in 'Bird Emergency Highway 911' started by WeasleyLover, 3/17/17.

1. WeasleyLover

WeasleyLover Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Vendor I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you?

Maddy
    She did great on Saturday! We were gone from 8:30am to almost 9pm, and she was just fine. I could tell that she ate and drank, and even played with her toy. (I however, wasn't as great. I was nervous!)

Her toe looks like it is all scabbed now, which is good. I still have the collar on her, so she can't pick at it. As long as she doesn't pick at it, I think it will heal up nicely.

2. expressmailtome

expressmailtome Ripping up the road Administrator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Matthew
    It sounds like she is making a good recovery, and is tolerating the collar very well.

3. Tyrion

Tyrion Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you?

Annette Thompson
    Best of luck that it heals up nicely :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)