• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

How to WIN this Grapewood Gym

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
I have this gym shown below and had it up for grabs during the SWS but no one ordered the minimum amount required at that time to be entered into the drawing.

Now, I am having only a $10 subtotal (or more if desired) in order to be entered into the drawing.

I have the details on my Blog of my site at Blu's Bird Toys.

Win-Gym-2019.jpg

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
:excited1: That's awesome!

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
That is awesome! Count me in. I need to get Angel new toys and Newt would love to have that gym!

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Ok, just read your blog. So we can order anything we like right? Is it one entry per person or each new order gets another entry? You probably already clarified this stuff but I'm running on fumes right now.

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
We don't have to make any special note to enter the raffle, do we? Cause I ordered some stuff yesterday but didn't see any instructions to do so. I probably should have asked before placing my order.

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
We don't have to make any special note to enter the raffle, do we? Cause I ordered some stuff yesterday but didn't see any instructions to do so. I probably should have asked before placing my order.

No nothing to mention, I will enter all orders that have a $10. or more subtotal into the drawing at the end of May. If a order that is under a $10 subtotal does not qualify to be in the drawing... so make sure your subtotal is at least $10. I know your order will be entered, Diane!

Ok, just read your blog. So we can order anything we like right? Is it one entry per person or each new order gets another entry? You probably already clarified this stuff but I'm running on fumes right now.

Yes, order anything on the site as long as your subtotal part is at least $10. worth. Well, generally, I consider an entry person or per order. I suppose if you ordered again and it qualifies of $10 or more, that would get you another entry into the drawing. I did not stipulate that on the Blog info. If you do order a second time then you'd be paying shipping on the order, if that is the case, then I'd just refund the 2nd paid shipping amount in the end if it is shipped with first order.

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Thanks Jan! This contest is awesome and I wish I would have noticed it during the SWS! I was shopping after midnight at the very start of it so I guess I can blame it on brain fog!

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It's so cool! I don't have anywhere I can hang it right now! *sniff*

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Just a reminder, there is only one more week for any orders to be able to be entered into the drawing for the Grapewood Gym! :) A $10 minimum or more subtotal order applies to qualify for entry! Drawing is held on June 1st.