1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

How to keep track of posts?

Discussion in 'How-To Junction' started by Truddy, 6/9/19.

1. Truddy

Truddy Moving in

I am trying to figure out how to remember to come here and check posts and things. I thought I chose options to be notified at my email but I am not getting anything. How do you know when something new has been posted? How do you know where to look? I have never used a forum format before so I am a newbie in an old arena here...
    Thanks!

faislaq likes this.
  2. Lady Jane

Lady Jane Joyriding the Neighborhood Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Dianne
    If you post in a thread or start a thread you will see a little red square in top right of the screen just above the word alert. That means there is a new post in that thread. You can custom set the alert.

If you again go to the top right of screen under where you name is you will see many options in a pull down window. One of them is Your Content. There you will see a list of where you have posted. So if you chose to be notified by email I suggest you re check the email address for correctness. If I have missed something @expressmailtome Matt may be able to help.

Read items in this list for further help How-To Junction | Avian Avenue Parrot Forum

faislaq and expressmailtome like this.
  3. Ripshod

Ripshod Rollerblading along the road

Linden
    Also check your spam/junk, the emails may find their way there. If you use spam filters make sure you allow
    Code:
    webmaster@avianavenue.com

faislaq likes this.
  4. expressmailtome

expressmailtome Ripping up the road Administrator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Matthew
    Dianne covered the best ways to keep track. Other than that, you can use the "Watch Thread" option at the top of each thread.

5. sillysassy

sillysassy Checking out the neighborhood

Jessica
    i bookmarked on my firefox browser, not sure if this is hellpful

faislaq and Lady Jane like this.
  6. Truddy

Truddy Moving in

I found the option to send an email. I did not have it checked.. Thanks!!

fashionfobie, Shezbug and Lady Jane like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)