1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

How do I upload videos on here?

Discussion in 'Comment Court' started by Charise Branco, 10/26/16.

1. Charise Branco

Charise Branco Meeting neighbors

Charise Branco
    I would like to show off all the tricks my lil Paco has learned so far but I'm not sure how to so the videos on a thread. Can someone clear this up for me?

2. Charise Branco

Charise Branco
    Ps I just put them up on YouTube. So can I just add the links to my post? Sorry it's been a long time out of the forum world for me lol.

3. Hankmacaw

Hankmacaw Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Mary Lynn Skinner
    After you put the video up on You Tube (must be public) you just click on the "share" button, then copy the link that comes up and paste it onto the AA posting blank.

4. JLcribber

JLcribber Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Shutterbugs' Best

John
    Click the little film strip button and paste the YouTube link in the pop up box. Then it will embed the video.

5. Clueless

Clueless Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award

Hmm. Great answers!

For those of us unfamiliar with you tube, can we create an anonymous account there or must our real identity be shared also?

6. Hankmacaw

Hankmacaw Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Mary Lynn Skinner
    Your real identity does not have to be shared - they try to talk you into it, but you can decline. Google, the great spy of the US, now owns it and they try to talk you into using your Google account id - guess I'm just cynical, but I don't trust them. My YouTube ID is the same as on AA and Macawboard, so poeple from here can find me.

Clueless likes this.
  7. Charise Branco

Charise Branco
    Thanks, figured it out. I posted his tricks in the behavior section :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)