• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

how dar u!

NK_717

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
me and peper wer visiting our favorit store and i wass going to sings a song but then mom let another hooman take us and snip our na ils! i gav the hooman a piec of my mind.

we hidd in our carrier an demanded the scritches from mom as apology for bwinging us ther

sincrly, pikachu

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Pikachu... da puter waznt workin four a long tyme...but now it doez...ah don mind da hoomanz doin mi nailz but ah kno four sum birdies dat itz a no go...lik my brodder Titan...he duzint lik hiz nailz dun at all... ah told him to BBBIIITTTEEE da hooman but he duzint BBBIIITTTEEE hoomanz...he jus givs dem da dirty look....anywayz ah don mind mi naliz done cuz den ah git mor attenshun payed to me...wich ah lik...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: Percy :wflb: and Grumbles :gcc:

Loving Uncle to Rio :cbc:

CallieCadmoor

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Georgia
Ahve neva ad me nails cwipped! Is it welly howid? Me hooman waz upset wid my beak twim (I likez to squweeeeeem) so we avnt done da toosiez yet

Eros

NK_717

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
kanjii, the whn da nailz r shorts iz very hardd to sitt on da hooman's fingrs bcause u will slides off.
i am going to hidez whn i get my nailz back!!

sincrly, Pikachu

The Janitor

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Tom
Yeah, itz harder to holds on now. but my hooman won't lets me fall. I just don't like how much harder it iz to clim up his shirt.