• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

How can I..

Coldbreeze

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Alana
Zazu here!

Yesterday was bac day. Very bad. I was mad at owner she left me in my cage all day long while she go somewhere.. why didnt she take me with her?! Anyway. I has question. What can us birds do to make owners not EVER leave us all day long? I mean when she came back it was dark.. that long time! I need help to train new owner.. I bite her a lot to give her message to NOT do that again.. hope it worked.

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Wrong way to give owner the message. Bites jus makes Mom put me down and ignore me for a while. I use givin her loves and kisses, kisses, kisses. Dat way she miss me more if she goes out of da hous.

Oh, dis is Sunshine Senegal. Also, Mom says sometimes she needs to get money by working and udder times she needs a "time out" (what ever DAT means) from us birdies and da kats. I do hate it when she leaves for the time it takes the sun to go down, but it sure is nice when she gets bac. She always gives good treats and stuff after she comes back after a sundown day.

Coldbreeze

Real Name
Alana
*hop hop hop*

What? No bite? Funny... that was owner say too but I sometimes just get so mad at her I can't help it. I'm on owner currently. She let me snuggle up on her every night before bedtime. She watch the colorful screen that makes noise and I help make make her hair pretty.

AAAKKK! Nice to meet you Sunshine. I'm a small bird... a yellow sided green cheek conure. So give kisses and love? Hmm.. I'll guess I can try this. Thank for the suggestion. I'm sorry your owner leaves you too sometimes..

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Nice to meet you Zazu. Really, da kisses is da bes way to go. I is a Senegal parrot. Bigger dan you and the name of our family of birds begins with a P and means many color heads. So I has a dark grey head, green back and wings and a yellow/orange belly. Mom tole me she wanted a bird dat eats holding food in da feets, and I am the type of bird dat does that. She also said she was seduced by my bright belly color!

Hoomans is weird. But she lucked out with her choice and got me, a wonderful specimen of my species!

I has a brudder whos a Green Cheek. Just a regular one, no mutation. He is constantly biting Mom and makes her angry sometimes. It is one reason I doan do bites. I get much more loves and scritches dan da Green Cheek!

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Hey eberbirdiez! AAK urAAK

Ah triez snugglun up tuh mama, kissun hur, poopun onur but wut worx bess fur meez bitun hur. AAK urAAK

Ahmuh luckee bird cuz mama duz haffur not heer tym four gittun us berkfess. Mamas here awl affurnoon but derz lots of us birdz. AAK urAAK Win mama leevz induh dark, she allays bringz me treetz. Ah lak treetz. Yoo lak treetz, Zazu? AAK urAAK

How minnee birdz livit yur howse, Sunshine? Uh conure biggern me named Duchess Bird anna conure liddlurn me named Sir Lancelot liv heer. Der are four udders, tu. Sir Lancelot izuh Greencheek, tu. AAK urAAK

Zazu, yoo wuz induh dark? Ah thank dark iz fer sleeptime so yoo wuz smart tuh sleep. AAK urAAK

Daytona Sundaze

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Hi, Daytona Sundaze, dis is Sunshine Senegal. Dere is lots of birdies her. Mom's siggie at da bottom of the post lists dem all; and da katz and da dog! I solve da problem wif so many birds in da room by strictly NOT allowing any udder bird even close to my Mom. She is MY Mom and I has been here a long time. Mom says I am 18 years old. Stupid cockatiels and others are dumb and I keep them all in line. Well, maybe not Oscar RBP or Emmie CAG, but everyone else; including that bitey bird Bocca!

Mom's coming. I guess she remembered she left the puter in da birdroom. Have to talk later!

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Gee Zazu... Fergus and Fiona here. Our Mom is such a dud she never goes anywhere! Heck, we can't even get her to leave our room for very long, you are lucky! She all da time spiing on us and the udder day Fiona got her foot stuck in a toy - she could have gotten it out but MOM came and insisted on helping.
Every now and then she has to go to the store and stuff and git our food, so we are glad to git rid of her!
We is budgies, and she calls us naughty ones sumtimes! ;)

PS. You sure is pwetty!

Awalker1750

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Andrea walker
Cami here:
Zazu at least you were in your big cage at home. My mom just had the nerve to leave me alone in my travel cage in a hotel room for four whole hours! Just so she could pitch some book that she probably won’t let me eat when it’s done!

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Sunshine Senegal, ah caint see no siggie. Ah tried an tried. AAK urAAK

Derz uh cat here, tu. AAK urAAK Lass week ah flied out win mama lef duh door opun. She cums runnun affer me hollern DANIELS OUT. Ah wuz skeert cuz mama wuz hollern. AAK urAAK

Cami, ah heerd bowt dem hotels. AAK urAAK JoJo sez mama yoostuh doot but now Kenny stayz heer win she leevz. Ah lak Kenny cuz he gibs us treetz. AAK urAAK

Fergus an Fiona, howz yoo notty? Duz it make yur hooman be nys? AAK urAAK

Daytona Sundaze

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Hey Sunshine Senegal AAK urAAK

Milton sez we can fly tuh hiz howse fer uh pawty wit ice creem an floofy can stuff but we coont fine Pennsylvania. AAK urAAK Yoo liv der. Werz it? Doo yoo vizit Milton the 'too? AAK urAAK Zazu livz in duh cole playz. Iz Pennsylvania cole? AAK urAAK

Fergus an Fiona liv in Texas. Ah livt in Louisiana but not no more. AAK urAAK

Daytona Sundaze

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly

Fergus an Fiona, howz yoo notty? Duz it make yur hooman be nys? AAK urAAK

Daytona Sundaze

Hey Day... F&F here, Our Mom sez we're notty when we twys to pwactice our singing during movies and stuff. Also when she fills that food plate up and Fiona pushes allllll that seed out of it, haa haaaa! So fun.

She sez fer us to "shaddapaboutdaticecweam"... er sumthin like dat, cuz she has pwoblems I think she called em 'sykological' pwoblems or sumthin about ice cweam. She sez she likes it too too much. So I gess we cain't go to dat dere Pencilvaynia to see dat Milton either dang it!

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Fergus an Fiona AAK urAAK

Tu bad but ah unnerstan. Ah steel don't lak dat doe. AAK urAAK Nee ideez how tuh sneek owt? Ah dont thank mama ull juss let us. AAK urAAK

Mama laks choclut an sez birdz dont git teetut cuz it keelz yuh. It dont keel her. Ah dont thank itz poizun. AAK urAAK Duz yur hooman lak choclut?

Daytona Sundaze

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Fergus an Fiona AAK urAAK

Tu bad but ah unnerstan. Ah steel don't lak dat doe. AAK urAAK Nee ideez how tuh sneek owt? Ah dont thank mama ull juss let us. AAK urAAK

Mama laks choclut an sez birdz dont git teetut cuz it keelz yuh. It dont keel her. Ah dont thank itz poizun. AAK urAAK Duz yur hooman lak choclut?

Daytona Sundaze

She shore duz lak dat choclut! She wuz eatin sum yesterday AND today, and ya know wut?
All we gotz wuz sum kinda graney sproutey bread, she call it, with little pieces of sum veggetablles in it! She SO meen! She still alive 2, even tho they said that stuff poizun! They CWAZY!

Coldbreeze

Real Name
Alana
Zazu here!

Owner left today.. again. She came back though. I been on her shoulder all evening but I sense some kind of feeling off of her. Colorful screen making creepy music and lots of screaming coming from it. I think she scared.. so I sit on shoulder and protect her. Give kiss and preen hair let her know I bite any intruder.

A cat? Owner has a cat. It's the floofy animal right? The line where they never let their tail hold still?

I tried pizza today! Owner let me have a small nibble then she selfishly ate it all. Rude. :mad:

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
A cat? Owner has a cat. It's the floofy animal right?
Yep. Datz uh cat. Kerful. Deyll eetja iz wut mama sez. AAKurAAK

Yoo iz smart to pertek yoor hooman! AAKurAAK

Ah lak pizza! AAKurAAK Duh mama befour ate it more than mama now. She dint gib me almunz doe an ah lak almunz. AAKurAAK

How big iz yur big appulz? AAKurAAK

Daytona Sundaze

Last edited:

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Sunshine is back!!! Mom kept da puter in De udder room and I couldn't get to da fone eider. Down know why it not show. 14 tiels; used just be 10. Cookie Monster Tiel has four babies dis year (groan). But dey is pretty. Oh, one bossy lovie, one GCC, three budgie, Oscar RBP, Emmie CAG. And the best bird, ME!

I doan like ice cream; I doan like any cold food stuff. So I go to Milton party if he invited, but not eat ice cream. I went to one of Milton party before and I really like it. Met a sexy Senegal.

Pennsylvania is between NY and Ohio, below a small lake and above Maryland. It is way up by Canada, Mom says. She also says Texas is way down south near the salty water called a galf. She said it is a long, long fly away. I took a bus to Milton party. Wonder if Millton will have Nutiberries at die party.

Katz! Be careful of dem. One killed one of Cookie Monsters baby two years ago. The cat grabbed Snowflower when a visitor didn't close the birdroom door tightly. Mom heard the baby cry for help, but it was too late. The cat broke her neck before Mom got her away from the kat. Mom cried a lot.

I can year Mom coming... Talk more later.

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Sunshine, Ah muss be stoopit cuz ah don't no dem playsez. Ah heerd of Texas. AAKurAAK Louisiana were ahm frum iz on de big, salty waddur. Mama livt neer Canada onst. AAKurAAK

Ah neber had cole treetz lak ice creem befour. Almunz an appulz iz good. AAKurAAK

Daytona Sundaze

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
You not stoopid Daytona. We live in a big place, Mom sez. Milton had his drivers for his party busz which knew where to go and who to pick up. Milton is a geneyus.

I like carrots, Apple's and bread and bagels as treets. No cold stuff for me.

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Thanx, Sunshine, Ah lak were we liv! :) AAKurAAK

Ahll tell yoo uh seekrit only yoo an us no. AAKurAAK Milton sez he tinkz heez getting a nu bird movun in... well, therez uh pairtlit dat moved in heer. Hiz name iz Chirps. SHHHH Iz uh seekrit. :) AAKurAAK Ah dint wanna spoil Milton'z surpryz. AAKurAAK Heez got 2 more kwarnteen weekz. Ah told Milton kwarnteen wuz prolly fer bad birdz, but datz not trew. AAKurAAK Chirps triez tuh tawk tuh me win mama leevz his room. AAKurAAK Ah lak Chirps. :) shhhh

Daytona Sundaze