• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Home needed blue Parrotlet Clarkston MI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She is about 6 weeks old and handicapped, one leg does not work correctly, she is able to perch. Weaning now, she needs a great home that is willing to accommodate her needs.
Sorry do not have pictures, my friend that has her does not have a camera.
Feel free to contact me by PM

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
poor little dollie..sure wish I was closer

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I hope she is able to find a loving home.

PennyJ

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Penny
I do live in Michigan.....hmmmm....not sure if I would rather get a larger parrot. My George has a bad leg and he has no clue....lol He gets around perfectly. I would love another TAG or CAG even another macaw.

Last edited:

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
I do live in Michigan.....hmmmm....not sure if I would rather get a larger parrot. My George has a bad leg and he has no clue....lol He gets around perfectly. I would love another TAG or CAG even another macaw.
there are lots of macaws looking for homes i know stacy has some as do i...but we would need to do alot of checking first.....if all worked out who knows you could have another birdy:dance5:

PennyJ

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Penny
I am very interested. I already have a tiel that my son is taking him when he moves. He has always been "his" to him...lol He won't be going far though. Then I have a TAG who is a fixture in my house. He is a family member no matter what. Not friendly you could pretty much call him a rescue with a price. Then I have a Miligold. My husband told me I am sounding like I am going to become the crazy bird lady....lol

I think this little one would be great. But I also know it is easier to find a home for the smaller birds. The big ones take more of everything...lol

Theresa

AKA TMS
Administrator
Chief of Police
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Penny, the Stacy that Tanya mentioned is the one I told you about on the other board.

PennyJ

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Penny
That is what I thought Theresa. I have been so out of my mind busy I have not had a chance to call you (I explained on there). I have had some email contact with them. Thanks a million.

I do have the website after all. I check it all the time.....I would love to help out

Last edited:

PennyJ

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Penny
Do you have websites for the rescues so I can check them out? I think I have one of them.

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
She is about 6 weeks old and handicapped, one leg does not work correctly, she is able to perch. Weaning now, she needs a great home that is willing to accommodate her needs.
Sorry do not have pictures, my friend that has her does not have a camera.
Feel free to contact me by PM
I hope this little girl finds a wonderful loving home.. :heart:

Jeddy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Jan
Sounds like the little one may have found a home?

Status
Not open for further replies.