• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Holland Lops

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkiLS

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicole
Hey everyone just an update: All the baby bunnies have gone to lovely new homes. I am working on getting a photo page started of the bunnies in their new homes I already have a few pics. :) We have three new babies that we are watching grow by the day now, and that will most likely be Izzy's last litter. These guys are so much fun. We also just got a little baby English Lop buck. I have updated the site with photos if anyone wants to take a peek. You can see how the babies grew in the photo section I still have to move some of their more recent pics over there too. :) Hope all is well!

www.olivetreehollandlops.webs.com

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:omg: I wanna b unnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dey's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocute

NikkiLS

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicole
TY! :) they are growing so fast! Eyes are open and they are exploring the world! I love that the last litter all went to such nice homes too most have kept in touch. I am working on getting a photo section of babies in their new homes. :)

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
Awwww so cute!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.