• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hiiiiii!!!!!

SquawksNibbles

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kiera
Dis is Skittles and Nico here (yu can coll us Squawks and Nibbles)! Dis is ower very furst post here. We wuld luv to meet everywun.

Ower life ha bin very difrent resently. Mama ha bin feeding us noo foods. We like dem, but dey arh difrent and weard.

We herd dat we arh gitting uh noo climing stand soon. We are ecsited. We luv tuh clime.

We kno Mama ha bin injoying da forum. We hope we wil, two! Pwease entwoduse youzeselves.

Scuawk to yu lader!

- Skittles and Nico :yfbudgie::budgie:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Squwaks and Nibbles...

Milton da Too heer...pwleezed to meet youse...ah don lik new foodz dat much...da rewgular stuff is gud enuff for me...dad chanjed da pwelletz ah lik a little wile ago...ah jus threw dem at him so he chanjed back to da pwellets ah lik...and ah lik to cwimb up dads leg and up an down on da cage...ah lik to chew on da phone book...wat do youse lik to chew on...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
Nice tuh meet youze, tu, Milton. Ower Mama haz herd a lot abowt yu.

Winever Mama gibs us noo foods, we yusally ither drow it on da floar or spwatter it on da wolls.

Ah (Skittles, AKA Squawks) lik to cwimbe up mah hoomans' arms and chawmp on mah hoomans' hair.

Ah (Nico, AKA Nibbles) lik to chawmp on mah hoomans' haynds.

We olso lik too shrred payper and carbord.

Wat tipe of pwellets do youze eet, Milton Da Too?

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman

my dad givez me da zuprweem pwellets dat look lik fwuitz...ah lik itb but sumtymes ah tho different shapez arond...jus for fun...ah also getz da oatmeel in da morning...an da hooman baby food in da afternoon...my first hooman gave me dat awl da tyme...so dad asked da lady in da white coat dat shoves da light down my troat if it waz allrwight...an she sayed yes...

...ah also like cake and ice cweem...but dad don giv me enuff of dem...;);););)

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
Milton, we are beeing gifen dah zuprweem frewty pwellets, two! We haf also eeten rowdyboosh. Ah theenk we both pruhfur frewty pwellets! Yummm!

Wy downt hoomans give yu cayke and ice cweem if yu lik dem? Bad hoomans! We say yu bight 'em, Milton, yu haf got da big beek for a wreason! ;)

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
Oar jus scwream all day unteel yu dwrive dem cwrazy. I beeleave yu Toos haf big voyces?

We weesh we haf big voyces! Den we coold dwrive ower hoomans cwrazy. But we stil injoy anoying ower Moms bruther.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman

it iz verrry hard to twain hoomans...cuz dey can be stubborn tings...sumtymes youse hav to use DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS to git dere attenshun...itz bedder to charm dem tho furst....dad says da cayke and ice cweem is bad for birds...but dey still tayste gud to me...

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
Ah (Skittles, AKA Squawks) trwie not to use da bites, but insted gif dem smoll nibbles wen I downt lik somethink. I also scuawk a lot bufore so dey get da worning.

Ah (Nico, AKA Nibbles) luv to use da bites wifout gifing eny worning. ;)

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
Milton, do yu haf any burdie bruthers or sisturs? Heer at holm it is just me and Nico, aylong with our 4 othor furry sibleengs, whoo we staay awray fwrom. I wemember won tyme my Mom and granparewents wer thinkink of mayking an aviaree! At furst ah wha all ecsited, but thin I realised dat if noo burdie sibleengs woold be anythink like Nico, I wuldnt want it. Won Nico is enuff alredy. ;):D

Just joeking, I think dat a burdie famly wuld be nise, and it is steel possable in the fuchure.

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
Nise too meet yu, two! Yu are a fello Wellensitich (My Mom speeks German a bit and ah haf piked up a liddle)! Wat are yur favrite toys, BeeBop?

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Milton, do yu haf any burdie bruthers or sisturs? Heer at holm it is just me and Nico, aylong with our 4 othor furry sibleengs, whoo we staay awray fwrom. I wemember won tyme my Mom and granparewents wer thinkink of mayking an aviaree! At furst ah wha all ecsited, but thin I realised dat if noo burdie sibleengs woold be anythink like Nico, I wuldnt want it. Won Nico is enuff alredy. ;):D

Just joeking, I think dat a burdie famly wuld be nise, and it is steel possable in the fuchure.
...ah haf 6 odder brodders an sisturs...Buddy, Mocha, Igor, Sunshine, Marley, and Omega...Omega iz a gurl budgie....ah also have my AA family which ah will sho at da end of dis post...

Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: Grumbles :gcc: and Squeak :budgie:

Uncle of: Rio :cbc:

Miss You, Percy :vlb2:

Last edited: