1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hi!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lane' started by Katie L, 4/14/18.

1. Katie L

Katie L Checking out the neighborhood

Hi everyone,
    My name is Katie and I have a baby Quaker named Blu. I have to mention that he is my 2nd Quaker - my first wonderful Quaker Koji recently died in a terrible accident, shattering our world. Our lives revolved around Koji but Blu was given to me as a gift and he is helping us heal. He is a sweet baby, but in some ways it seems like he is my first b/c they are all unique and have their own personalities. He is settling in so much better now, and I think he’s really happy. I didn’t think I could love another bird but as it turns out I can, and I do
    I’m excited to learn from this group!

Attached Files:

cassiesdad and Sarahmoluccan like this.
  2. zoo mom

zoo mom Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran Tailgating Party! I Can't Stop Posting!

Elaine
    Welcome to you and Blu. So sorry for your loss of Koji.

3. Cynthia & Percy

Cynthia & Percy cockatoo mania Super Moderator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

cynthia
    welcome

4. Sarahmoluccan

Sarahmoluccan Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award Tailgating Party! SuperHero

Sarah
    Welcome! I'm so sorry for your loss. Always hard to lose a cherished pet. I'm glad Blu is helping you heal. I hope you enjoy your time here:)

5. expressmailtome

expressmailtome Ripping up the road Administrator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Matthew
    Welcome! I am sorry for your loss.

6. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Welcome to AA. Sorry for the loss of Koji.

7. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award

Michelle
    Welcome! And sorry for your loss.

8. cassiesdad

cassiesdad Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Bob Weisman
    Welcome to you and Blu.

Sorry about the loss of Koji...

9. Macawnutz

Macawnutz Seriously Nutz! Super Administrator AA Advertising Exec Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Sarah

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)