• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hi - Looking forward to being part of this community

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
Jenseits, I'm glad you have your blog still up and running since you've got so much great info there! :) I'm around here and there, love reading and learning more, of course! :D

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Welcome to the Avenue! :welave:This hands down is the best parrot board out there.:welcomeflag: I am not sure where you were a mod, but no worries this is free of any drama. :naughty: There are a core of us from the old days, and I am sure I was on other boards, can't remember my user name anyway ha. So here we are, enjoy the site!

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Welcome to The Avenue.

SquawksNibbles

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kiera
Welcome! We are glad to have you! :)

I went to your blog and had a cuteness overload moment when I saw Mika the Pionus’ picture. :heart: I love Pionus parrots. Though, I haven’t had one myself, I would love to one day. And she is adorable and looks like she has a lot of personality!

jenseits

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
jenseits
Welcome! We are glad to have you! :)

I went to your blog and had a cuteness overload moment when I saw Mika the Pionus’ picture. :heart: I love Pionus parrots. Though, I haven’t had one myself, I would love to one day. And she is adorable and looks like she has a lot of personality!
Thank you! I luuuurve her :) She's being a bit of a pita right now because she is being VERY hormonal. Still sweet and gentle, but she's really determined to find dark corners to crawl into... and various other activities that make me think she wants to have a little family. Luckily, she's never laid eggs before, so she probably has no idea why she's doing the things she's doing. I'm hellbent on not having her lay any eggs, and I can remove access to dark corners, but it's hard to discourage certain other behaviors when I'm not home.