• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hi from me and My feather friends (budgies)

Lovemybudgies4

Strolling the yard
Hi everyone,
I'm newbie to owning birds even my family (have never owned any animals or birds as pet). Its been 8 years this year since moving to USA. I currently have 3 budgies (American) and they're 2 male and 1 female budgies. I have 1 blue, 1 green and 1 yellow budgie (female) and their names are Rio, Sweetpea and Picu (male budgies are my sibling's budgie and mine is female and the one who will joining us soon will also be mine). Going to soon bring 1 more female budgie after getting new big flight cage for these current feather friends:cantwait:. I live in Texas in apartments with my family. Hope to learn some more information on this forum too. I already have joined one other bird forum like 2 or 3 months ago and I saw this forum's related pictures on google images while I was looking for some good bird flight cages and I've seen members are much helpful and friendly to other members for giving ideas on cages etc which I loved the most about this forum.
Thank you so much for your warm welcome in advance. :budgie2::budgie::budgie8:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
:welcomesign:
You'll have to post pictures of your flock!

Lovemybudgies4

Strolling the yard
Thank you so much everyone. :grouphug: Yes I sure know that everyone would be asking for my birb's pics :angel3: but I was looking for information about how to post pictures on this forum and now just found it so here you go. And this picture is 2 months ago and yeah they don't use those perches but I use those perches after removing other perches only when I take them in bathroom to take shower. :glowlol:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
We love budgies. Welcome to the best bird forum on the net. Do your guys eat well and play with toys?

greys4u

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Welcome to the avenue where no question is too big or too small. :smileflower:

Lovemybudgies4

Strolling the yard
Thanks everyone for warm welcome. :fairy: Reply to Jane: That picture was right after taking shower and dried that's why you don't see any of that. Yes, they do have swings, perches, toys, 1 mirror not much but enough for as their current cage is small. Can't wait to spoil them much more after getting their new flight cage for which I'm going to post a thread about. :lol: As of now (they have been eating this from last 2 or 3 months) they eat boiled and peeled veggies everyday like I've to peel corns and peas from their veggies otherwise they'll just toss those out. Haven't started giving the couscous and brown boiled egg but will be doing that soon or next week. They don't like to eat any fruits but thinking I should give them after cutting too small in pieces just like their carrot (that's how they started eating carrots after I cut them in small pieces but it takes forever to cut in that short). They eat Harrison's Superfine High Potency and Zupreem's fruit blend and Roudybush pellets (not flavored one). I don't exactly remember if this picture was 2 months ago or 4 months ago (but I think this picture was from Aug or early Sept and on that time I didn't know (never heard about Roudybush, Zupreem so they didn't had those that time to eat). I've had them since July 2016. Started giving them Golden Spray millet from last month from Dr.F&S. :)

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Welcome. Your budgies are so cute.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
:welave:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome, and enjoy the site!

BeeBop

Sprinting down the street
Welcome! Your green budgie looks exactly like BeeBop! They are all very pretty.

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Very pretty lils :xflove:

Bluejayandemmy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kara