• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hi birdies!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi everybirdie...let me introduce myself...I'm Buddy the Conure. I thought I'd come on the computer since it's sitting here in my room.
This is a pretty good place...I'm beginning my teaching of Mom and Dad...they're good students, most of the time. I let them know I want out of my cage and I need help with my pinnies. I'm also training Dad to hold my fruit while I'm eating it. I like to wipe my beak on Dad's shoulder when I'm done eating. :hehe::hehe:

I do miss my other person- Laura- but these people are nice too. I can't wait to meet the other birds here...I can hear them, and I call out to them a lot...I wonder if there are any Conures in the other room...

Bye for now...

Buddy :nanday:

madison nicole

Walking the driveway
Wow thank goodness I'm not the only birdy with computer access. I was starting to feel alone here. But I'm still trying to figure out what my new mom Madison is up to all together. I can't tell if she's a good playmate but then again I'm the first big bird she's ever had the pleasure of owning. I'm eating a ton and throwing a ton of my food for my mom to clean up, I think she secretly likes it or maybe it's just me. This is only my second day here and I'll keep you all updated on how training my new human is going:hehe:

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
Hi, Buddy!

Newbie GCC

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Hi Buddy. I am Ernie the Sennie. I also new, kinda. Been with new family about 3 months. They birdy-sat me before n I liked it, so new family was asked to keep me and theys was so excited. I likes my new family most of the times. The training is tough. Maw has this thing that makes a clicky sound and makes maw gives me treats. She don't understands that I can makes my own clicky sounds. I makes it and makes it, but no treats!
Today, maw says I needed bath. I HATES bath! Maw says I needs one because I if I no get bath, I chew feathers too much. She says I never get all feathers to fly if I chews them too much. She put me in the big white bowl and runs the warm water. It okay until she try to splash some under my wing. I scream to lets her know I NO likes dat. But no bite, cuz then she put me in my house with no towel snuggles after my bath. I likes the towel snuggles.
This family also no let me play with my new friends yet. We talks all day long, but I not let out of my house when they is out. They says I may hurt one if I gets cranky. I NOT ever cranky. I just training!
Hope your new family gets smart and trains better than mines.

Heather F

Hi Buddy! I am your little brother, because I am also little brother to your big brother Milton who is a big bird who lives in your house. I am glad that you are training your hoomans well. It is very good to meet you!

Love Frodo :gcc:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Frodo...I see you're a Conure too...I hear Milton all the time, and I don't think he's a Conure. I hear other birdies too, and I haven't seen them, either.
I miss seeing other birds, but Dad told me I have to stay in this room for awhile longer. At least I can look out the window and see some other birds...

Buddy

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Frodo, I bigger dan youse. I am a Senegal! Dat means high queen. -- Sunny -- Why else am I so worshipped by my Mom. But I not as big as Milton. He's BIG. Saw him at day party and danced wife him! Good to meets y, Buddy.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi birdies...dis iz Milton heer...ah hav to uze my unclez tabwet puter cuz Buddy iz hoggin da puter in da odder rwoom...itz harder to type cuz of da wittle letterz on dis...ah want to say hi to Brodie da Too...
Wow thank goodness I'm not the only birdy with computer access. I was starting to feel alone here.
youse don hav to feel alone bout dat...ah iz heer too...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: Grumbles :gcc: and Squeak :budgie:

Loving Uncle of Rio: :cbc:

Miss You Percy :wflb:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Frodo, I bigger dan youse. I am a Senegal! Dat means high queen. -- Sunny -- Why else am I so worshipped by my Mom. But I not as big as Milton. He's BIG. Saw him at day party and danced wife him! Good to meets y, Buddy.
Hi Sunshine Senegal...yes youse iz da high queen..we don fight bout whoz bigger...youse all big birdies...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Welcomez Buddy. We at da zoo mom house all say hi. Glad da hoomin training is going gud.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi to all the birdies at the zoo mom house!

Yes, my human training is going well. Dad even holds my fruit and veggies while I eat them...then I wipe my beak on him...because you have to have a clean beak after eating...

Buddy :nanday:

Lwalker

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
Heya Buddy! Welcome. You haz a vewy important mission. We looked at the picturez and your hoomans has had a house full of birdies and NO CONURES! Unthinkable! They even has piggies in that house--but NO CONURES! You is the first so you has to repwesent for all us conures and show just how superior we is (no offense Mister Milton, sir).

You has your mission. Good luck!
Cricket and Watson (Proud and loud, repwesenting the gween cheeks)

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
HI Buddy - you will love your new home!

AvianCrew

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
michelle
hI BUDdy aiz am YUKIO i liek to steel mommys fhone!!! aiZ AM also a cconure!!

xgreenbudgiex

Walking the driveway
Hai!!!!!
Iz me, Susan teh budgie!!! :budgie2:

Ah just mooved in with Squeak, Hes a bit of an old bag but I loaf him :xflove:

One of the beep beep birbs told meh dat dere is a puta in teh lounge, I had to bweak out of mai cage to get herez....:lol:

Nice to meet yoo Buddy!

Susan the overly excited budgie :p