• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hi All! My house is a zoo!

nu2birds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kurt
That's funny........your snake named Elphaba.........my little girl poodle (the sister of the dog pictured in my profile picture) is named Elphaba. It's so funny because nobody ever recognizes that name and they always get a funny look on their face. Joey is beautiful by the way..........and Elphaba is gorgeously green........as she should be! LOL

theocnoob

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pablo and George
gorgeous bird!

Mavet

Moving in
Welcome! Joe is very handsome and the snake is beautiful. My grandma LOVED snakes. I had a tarantula named Baby many years ago, a Rosey, so I do love spiders. All kinds of spiders.

Lucifer in the avatar has been with us 110, whoops, I mean 11 years. Lucifer's not really his name most days. His name is Wasabi.

What's Joey's story? From a breeder or a rescue? Luci..uh, Wasabi made his way to us after a jerk abandoned him.

Is Joey hormonal now? Is he loud?
Thanks! Joey was raised my a former coworker of mine, but didn't take it well when she and her husband had a baby, and started to display jealousy and aggression towards their infant. So she was forced to give him up, and asked if I'd take him.

Mavet

Moving in
That's funny........your snake named Elphaba.........my little girl poodle (the sister of the dog pictured in my profile picture) is named Elphaba. It's so funny because nobody ever recognizes that name and they always get a funny look on their face. Joey is beautiful by the way..........and Elphaba is gorgeously green........as she should be! LOL
Hahaha! Awesome! Yeah, I tend to like nerdy names for my critters! Not everyone gets the references either, but it's fun when someone cottons on.

BlueAbyss

Walking the driveway
:welcomesign::welave:

Joey is absolutely gorgeous. Elphaba is also beautiful, such pretty color!!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Elphaba is an adorable name! (Perfectly colored for it, too!)

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Ooohhh another Ontarian :canada: We seem to have quite a few here. I'm North of Toronto in cottage country :)

:welcome2: and enjoy your time here.