• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hey burdiez..

LSA

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Leslie
Milton

Yoo iz nice! AAK urAAK Ah caint opun duh fridjur box heer. Mama keepz de good foodz in derdo. AAK urAAK Ah aint neber had no whipped creem.

Zazu AAK urAAK

Ahmuh conure an soz Sir Lancelot an soz de Duchess Bird. Yoo an Sir Lancelot looks uhlak but heez uh boy. AAK urAAK JoJo an Tommy er boys. Ahmuh girl. AAK urAAK

Yer cumun with us tuh Milton'z howse, too? Wate... yur frum dat cole playz. AAK urAAK Do yoo no dat Pennsylvania? Pawty! AAK urAAK

Daytona Sundaze

Coldbreeze

Real Name
Alana
I dont know if i like ice cream... owner hasnf given me anything 'cold' *hop hop hop*

I'm in cold area.. big apple city? New York! I can't fly.. well I can a wittle...

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
AAK urAAK Hey Zazu

Duchess Bird sez stolt foodz best so datz smart uh yoo. AAK urAAK Sir Lancelot is lernun me tuh fine treetz. Ah cun opun lotz. Duchess Bird sez steelt duh treetz an put it wit yur udder food an mama wont no itz treetz. AAK urAAK

Daytona Sundaze

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Hey Zazu

Les havuh pawty! AAK urAAK Mama duzent wont to gib us ice creem. We juss eet it! Hoomans er meen dat way. AAK urAAK Poop on yur mama then biter. Milton nos awl bowt hoomans an DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS. AAK urAAK

AAK urAAK Yoo git big appuls? Ah lak appuls. AAK urAAK

Daytona Sundaze

Coldbreeze

Real Name
Alana
Something strange happen today. Owner came home and started yelling at another human. I'm not sure who she is but I sometimes and forced fo be with her. They were loud! So I chirped back loudly.. and they didnt stop so I flew off the kitchen table and walked away. Funny though.. that made owner stop yelling cause she had to come and follow me. New trick I learn. Owner will follow me if I go somewhere. Hehehe.

I also had company today while owner was away. She looks and feel so FLOOFY. So soft. Owner doesn't let me play with her often.. but when I do get a chance the floofy animal sometimes leaves! Today though I played with her tail. I was trying to preen and I dont think she understood cause she kept flicking her tail up and down. Side to side. Know how hard it is to preen something that moves?! I was upset so I let out a big chirp and she left. I looked for her but no where to be found
. :(

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Ahd be skeert if mama started hollern. Wuz yoo skeert? AAK urAAK Ah lak yur nu trik.

AAK urAAK Sir Lancelot iz soff. We preen eechudder. Sumtymz he hertz me an ah screem attum. AAK urAAK Duz yur soff fren hert yoo? Derz uh floofy one heer but he dont vizitus an we don't vizit him. AAK urAAK

Daytona Sundaze

Coldbreeze

Real Name
Alana
I wasnt scared... I just didnt like it! Owner didnt leave me to go work today. I love when she stayed with me I get to be with her all day long. Last night I didn't approve of her spreading my wings.. she does this to me every few days..I have no idea why! So I gave her Da bittteess. She said HEY real loud and put me on the ground. So I pooped on the carpet and went to my cage. I sometimes really dont understand her, ya know?

I think owner called the floofy animal Pumpkin.. she so much bigger than I am! Orange floof.. she sniff me sometimes but if I get close or sometimes if I'm quick I can actually get on her but she so big and quick she will get up and I will slide off her. She hasnt hurt me..i think she too scared of me... I dont think I'm scary looking... but maybe I'm wrong?

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Hey Zazu AAK urAAK

Didja heer uh eegul iz movun intuh Milton's howse? AAK urAAK Hiz hooman bowt uh liddle caj. Ah thank Milton iz gonna hav an vencher. An venchers iz bad! Yoo eber bin on an vencher? AAK urAAK Fergus and Fiona's hooman gotum uh liddle caj tuh take dem on an vencher. Ah toltum not tuh go intuh dat caj. AAK urAAK

Daytona Sundaze

Coldbreeze

Real Name
Alana
Well when I was little I went into a little cage... and into a strange bigger cage.. but it didn't have bars and the lady could fit in the cage with me!! So weird. The cage could even move! And move fast! I had my sisters and brothers with me though so i felt safe I was put into this new lady's house but then.. owner came and picked me up and I HAD.. *hop hop hop hop* GO BACK *hop hop* INTO * hop* the bigger cage! A man was with my owner.. and I had been put into a small cage. Man held my cage. I didnt feel safe.m I clung to the bars in fright. So from that point on I stayed away from adventures..

Until one say owner put something on my chest! Even over my small little wings. I chew at it and she tell me no. She put me on her shoulder.. I love my owners shoulder! Best place in the whole wide world. She took me back to that bigger cage that moves fast.. and we just sat there. I was confused. Didnt move or anything so i began to explore because.. heck! I was bored! Then finally the bigger cage started to move and I got excited. I chirp and hop and stay on owners shoulder which was a little bit hard because... well this cage move fast.

She took me out and I self the sun shine on me and it felt good. We go into a store and bigger animals were on the floor with their owners. I didnt feel scared though cause I was high above them and with my owner who was giving me pets!! I sure do love pets. Do you like pets Dayonta? Have you ever been inside the bigger cage that moves? Anyway we went back home and I took a nap. Owner told me I was such a good parrot.. i like when I'm good and owner praises me

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Zazu AAK urAAK

Dat big caj... Datz duh an vencher ah tolt yoo bowt. Hoomans trik yoo. AAK urAAK

Petz iz nice but ah screem sumtymz. Ah all tuh screem!AAK urAAK Whut ah lak iz doze hed petz but is uh seekrit: der bedder frum Sir Lancelot and Duchess Bird. Dey allays git juss de rite playz. AAK urAAK

Doze liddluns JoJo an Tommy is fun tuh fite wit. Mama makez me an tudders get in ur caj win dayz out. Ah thot deyz stoopit uhfirz but deyz not.AAK urAAK

Ah lak deyz toyz. Yoo got toyz? AAK urAAK Ah lak ma toyz, speshullee dem onez tuh choon. Mama sez stop choon on ma purchz but ah steel doo. AAK urAAK

Daytona Sundaze

Last edited:

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Lemme tellyuh whut ah deed dis mornin. AAK urAAK Mama wuz gibbunus berkfuz an ah flied out! De door wuz opun so ah duhsydud tuh flyz out. AAK urAAK

Mama hollered an chased me. AAK urAAK No no Daniel's owt. No no heel eetja. Ah wernt skeert til Mama startud hollern. AAK urAAK She sez Step Up Daytona soz ah did an she took me backun shut de door. Duchess Bird sez whut ah did wuz bad. AAK urAAK Ah saw Daniel tho an it wuz fun. AAK urAAK

Daytona Sundaze

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Didja heer uh eegul iz movun intuh Milton's howse? AAK urAAK Hiz hooman bowt uh liddle caj.
Hi Daytona...

..sumying iz goin on wit da little caj...ah tink deres goin to be a new bird cumin soon...but dad wont tell me wats goin on yet...he sayz itz a secret so hez not telin me..but ah kno wen da quaranteen caj cums out dat meens deres a new bird cumin...it iznt a big bird like me cuz dad woodnt put a big bird in such a small caj...hez gud bout dat sort of ting...he liks birdz to hav a big caj to live in...even tho dey iszt in cajes much round heer..
Ah thank Milton iz gonna hav an vencher. An venchers iz bad!
...ah kno wen dad gits da travel caj out dat ah iz goin on a vencher...lik da pet blessin vencher da odder day...ah usully lik bein on venchers..cept if ah go to da docterz ...dat meens ah gotz to be in da travel caj for a long tyme...ah usually chew on da perches in da caj to pass da tyme...dat an yell at Buddy an tell him to shut up...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Milton AAK urAAK

Ah dint no derz good venchers an bad venchers. AAK urAAK Ah only bin on 2 venchers: Mama took Sir Lancelot an me away an tuh de docker an tuh her howse...we neber wint back home... din an vencher tuh duh docker. AAK urAAK Ah thot mama dont lak us no more an wuz takun us back but we wint back tuh her howse wer doz udder birds are. AAK urAAK Ah lak dat playz wit mama. AAK urAAK

Ah caint fine owt wer Pennsylvania iz. Howzuh bird fly tuh de pawty den?AAK urAAK

Daytona Sundaze

Last edited: