• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hey burdiez..

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
No burdies eber post heer...ah tink we shuld start postin heer agin...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
:bump4:

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
Okayz

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Dis iz Tikki da :marlenesmile: my hooman dozzent let uz nir da pooter coz wez al lik plein wid da kyboord en she gitz mad. :somadatyou:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi my name is Nelly and I am a C2. My mom has a friend staying at our house. I'm still deciding if I like her although she does give me pine nuts but I'm not ready to let her touch me
Hi Nelly..

befour ah got heer, dad had Cassie...she waz a LSC wich is pretty close to youse bein a C2...ah wood keep taking da pine nutz...only let da friend touch youse if you want her to...
*taptaptap* Hello! It's me, Taco!
Anybirdy got tips on how to convince mama to give me more mangoes?
Hi Taco...if youse hooman dont give youse enuff mangoes...go out to da kitchen an grab dem yourself...sumtymes it'z bedder to help youseself dan to waite for da hoomans to give youse da mangoes...;)
Dis iz Tikki da :marlenesmile: my hooman dozzent let uz nir da pooter coz wez al lik plein wid da kyboord en she gitz mad. :somadatyou:
Hi Tikki...if youse hooman don let youse on da puter...den youse must give out wit DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS....it'z da only way to git dere attenshun sumtymes...:)

Porter

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Maggie
Did youz gais know tha hoomans come in 'little'?

It waz skeeery they all came up in mommy's room and took ova! I had to protek her so I made the Gunman and Fire peoplez alarm soundz.

They ran away when I didz...

Little hoomanz are ebil.

((My nieces an nephews came to visit... it was rather humerous to watch Maiboch not care and Porter go Nuts each time they came in the room))

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Porter...

ah don kno wat to tink about da little hoomans sumtymes...sumtymes dey cwoud around me an ah git nervous...ah den go under dads shirt to pwotect myself...odder tymes dey iz nyce and ah let dem pet me...da gud ting iz dat dad iz alwayz waching out for me an gits me away fwom dem little hoomanz if dey bodder me...

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
HI. Diz is Sunshine Senegal. I have been looking afta my mom a lot an been busy. She's feeling better now. Just wanted to say hi and cawshun ebbyone "Little hoomans" comes in two types. Ones called 'child's and ones called "short" peoples. Deres no childs in my mom's place. Childs is also danger and do anyfing dey wants and are very noisy. My mom is a short person and so I think short persons is OK. Mostly. But always approached wif care an remember to bite when I'm dout !

Hey. If da hoomans won't let you use da puter, find one of doz tabellets or ebben one of doz smart phonz. Youz can use dem to get on here. Talks more later. Mom's coming now!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Sunshine Senegal...

...gud to heer fwrom youse....ah don hav pwoblemz wit little people...itz da childs youse got to watch out for sumtymes...

ZoeyFredrik

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nik
Sydney the tiel herez.

I says hi real quick. I'm gonna try to stealz mommyz chicken nuggies. Don't tell her it wuz me.

Syd

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Milton, thwanks to youz fuzz dis threwd! Its Wally andaz Luna here -- home alone! andaz wanting to chat on da birdos hot line while Jen iz werkin for da seed money. Hullo verybirdos! :hi:

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Da Bebe here, mama has beenn woried, hers horsie gots a ouchy. Hers horsie is older, but arennt we all. Da mama is waitibg fir pfone cal.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Wally and Luna...

da puter waz off foe awhile dis mornin...dere waz a loud BOOM outsyde...den da power went off...ah don lik loud BOOMS...so ah pulled mor fethers off my chest...dad sayed dat sumting he called a transformer blew up...da power came bak on later...but ah stilll pulled mor fethers out...dad isznt happy dat ah did dat...

Hi Bebe...horsies are nyce tings...ah saw horsies once at a pet blessing...ah hope youse moms hosie iz allrwight...

Milton...da naughty bird...:umbrella2:

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Daytona Sundaze herez.

AAK urAAK Mama's madit me. wutza pahllum? Etz jussa peesa plassic un glass wit liddle pitchers tuh eet. Mamas mad ut me fer bitinem. She sayz I jus hunup on her fren but heez meeeeenun not my fren.

Mama calltum bak so ima gonna doot agin. Ima gonna screeeeeem attum ferz. AAK urAAK

Mama tolt me tuh stop. She dont fine it funee but I du. AAK urAAK

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
Miss Gorjus Bird the BCC (aleez iz wut mama sez) at yur survin!

I jus stol treetz. Mama thanks itz jus food I steel but Shurpoopsalot tole me wer day wuz un dat loudun Daytona tole me howta gettum. Everthains bedder stolt.

She neeza chains my name ur gib me uh firz namer sumthin. She startud callun me Lool Missy wich iz stoopit. I lissun tu duh loudun then mama callz me Lool Missy!

Shuddup! Iz sleeptime!

Wuz a bird tuh do?

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Daytona...

youse is mi kind of bird...sumtymes youse gotz to put youse claw down an lay down da law wit youse hooman...dey wil tri to git away wit az much az dey can...den dey blame us birdz for eberyting....youse must put a stop to dat behayvour at once...if dey don lissen to youse....DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS..