• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

He's behind you!

Fuzzy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Roz
Thanks Lodah and Kenny!

Here's Bobbie stalking Kobe. Not really but if she knew he was there, she would fly after him. Thankfully Kobe is a very fast and skilled flier whilst Bobbie is not!

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Dobby is also the best flier of all my Maxis I've had. He'll turn sideways to zip between a slowly closing door and is fast and maneuverable like a fighter jet. Lurch started out clipped thankfully and very outa shape but once his flights grew back in he was very good at it. Nerd flew like a brick and his flights were usually FLAP... FLAP... FLAP... THUD!

hedylarue

Meeting neighbors
Poor Ollie...Pis really make you work for it!

Fuzzy

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Roz
Dobby is also the best flier of all my Maxis I've had. He'll turn sideways to zip between a slowly closing door and is fast and maneuverable like a fighter jet. Lurch started out clipped thankfully and very outa shape but once his flights grew back in he was very good at it. Nerd flew like a brick and his flights were usually FLAP... FLAP... FLAP... THUD!
Hahahaha - Kobe sounds like Dobby in his flighter jet skills. He liked to zoom through the stair railings in my old house. Couldn't believe it the first time - the gap was only 4 inches! And Bobbie's flight skills sound like Nerd's. :laugh: She is getting better all the time. She couldn't fly at all when she first came to live with us. I still call her the flying elephant.

Fuzzy

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Roz
Poor Ollie...Pis really make you work for it!
That's true, hedylarue!! (love your name!!) The cages they are on are the Amazons' cages. They are Montanas 100cm x 90cm (don't know about height - taller than me!) but the bar spacing is a little too big for Kobe. He does love to fly in and sneak food though! :laugh: This is Kobe's cage which is 86cm x 61cm. It's an Avian Adventures:

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Hahahaha - Kobe sounds like Dobby in his flighter jet skills. He liked to zoom through the stair railings in my old house. Couldn't believe it the first time - the gap was only 4 inches! And Bobbie's flight skills sound like Nerd's. :laugh: She is getting better all the time. She couldn't fly at all when she first came to live with us. I still call her the flying elephant.
Nerd had missing and deformed flights on his left wing so he never could fly that well and knew it. If a flight grew in right for a short time he'd be so proud of himself if he managed to get whatever he wanted to go. He made up for it by walking everywhere and had really big thighs. :rofl:

Fuzzy

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Roz
Hahaha - yours is the SS one too? I love SS!!! Kobe's is actually the Avian Adventures Mediana which is the next size up. Love the cages - they are sooooo easy to take apart and slot together again... unlike my Amazon cages. Love the Jade's House plaque!! :heart:

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Ollie looked at him, leaned over and gently started preening his cheek and head feathers. Kobe looked like he was enjoying it, but then he opened his eyes and realised it was Ollie. He lunged at him and Ollie scooted to the top perch. Kobe looks like he's saying, "humpf, don't do that again!"

Sounds like Ollie was thinking - HA! Fooled ya! ;)