• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Here she is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big.Green.Chicken

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Anna
What a sweet face :heart: Congratulations on your Boxer:dance4:

Bunkybird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Trish
aaaaaawwwwww gotta love the "mushface" We have a boxer and cannot imagine our lives without one! :heart::heart: your baby is ADORBALE!!!

*K*J*B*

Real Name
Kylee
Awww :)

Thanks guys. Judy, I hadn't seen them before!
But Kylee, Jerzie actually was one of the dogs who got me thinking about a boxer.
:hehe: Jerzie has roped in another one! :highfive: She is getting good at that! You won't regret it. Boxers are amazing. Wonderful companions, good with kids, protective when needed, loving and beautiful.

platinum

Real Name
Sharon
:hehe: Jerzie has roped in another one! :highfive: She is getting good at that! You won't regret it. Boxers are amazing. Wonderful companions, good with kids, protective when needed, loving and beautiful.
Yep!

The reasons you listed are exactly it. I wanted a loving, beautiful, friendly dog who I can jog with alone.

Janie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jane
She is adorable. Definitely one of my favorites, too, but I have never had the pleasure of owning one. When does she come home?

platinum

Real Name
Sharon
She is adorable. Definitely one of my favorites, too, but I have never had the pleasure of owning one. When does she come home?
Not until late november. She's only 3 days old!

Status
Not open for further replies.