• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Here kitty kitty

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Ok, so there's a cat and a dog in this picture but we all know that cats rule and dogs drool...at least that's the way this relationship goes!

Murphy is our French Bulldog who came to live with us at the beginning of January. Mittens the kitten joined us a few weeks later. They weren't always buddies but now Mittens loves her doggie pal and Murphy will do anything for her!:)

IMG_0062.JPG

TheOddFlock

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Melissa
What cuties! My dog and cat don't get along very well, I've had the dog since January 2015, had the cat since December 2016. They don't like each other. You're lucky.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
You must have the day off, you are posting your animals all over the place today :lol:
Nah! I have been off of work for the last five weeks...I had my plumbing removed!:) I got the new iPhone 7 Pro and it has this amazing camera on it and does amazing things!:) I should be working but I can't help myself! I haven't had a decent camera for so long and my birdies want to POSE FOR ME!:fairy2:

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
What cuties! My dog and cat don't get along very well, I've had the dog since January 2015, had the cat since December 2016. They don't like each other. You're lucky.
I think we really did luck out. Murphy is two and hyper-active. Mittens was about 16 weeks when we got her and terrified of her own shadow, especially the dog who wanted to be friends so badly. We just took it slow and Mittens really came out of her shell. She is definitely not the same cat that we brought home...she's kind of a tornado and exhausts the dog sometimes!

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Nah! I have been off of work for the last five weeks...I had my plumbing removed!:) I got the new iPhone 7 Pro and it has this amazing camera on it and does amazing things!:) I should be working but I can't help myself! I haven't had a decent camera for so long and my birdies want to POSE FOR ME!:fairy2:
I think I have that phone too!
The pics are incredible

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
I think I have that phone too!
The pics are incredible
I love the fact that you can upload them from your phone to any place too...you don't have to download them to your computer and resize them and mess with them...I LOVE THIS PHONE! You guys are going to get sick of me and all my pictures!:)

TheOddFlock

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Melissa
I love the fact that you can upload them from your phone to any place too...you don't have to download them to your computer and resize them and mess with them...I LOVE THIS PHONE! You guys are going to get sick of me and all my pictures!:)
Nah, who doesn't love looking at pictures. I just posted some myself!
You can't get sick of looking at pictures. Some might be very amazing!

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Nah, who doesn't love looking at pictures. I just posted some myself!
You can't get sick of looking at pictures. Some might be very amazing!
Totally agreed!

slinky-kitty

Sprinting down the street
Hahahaa! This is as close as mine get. The cat really has it in for the dog usually Im afraid. I lost a bet with my husband years ago that they'd be sleeping with each other by their first Christmas! So glad your two beauties are mates!! 2017-03-29 22.12.22.jpg

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Kockout cuteness!