• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Help Finding CAG's Favorite Toy

Morghen

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Morghen
Hi everyone,

I just realized Drfosterandsmith have closed which is where I used to buy (in bulk) Renly's favorite toy and the only forgaging toy he isn't afraid of having inside of his cage. He's very picky with the toys he wants inside of his cage and this is a type that he has been playing with since I got him. They were called "Party Cubes Shredding Toy" and were just three large cardboard boxes with holes on a string. I'm not sure of the brand, but if anyone knows where I can purchase these elsewhere I (and Renly) would be eternally grateful. I've been searching, but haven't had any luck.

Morghen

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Morghen
Thank you! I don't have a photo at the moment, but they look just like the second link's photo but the material is plain cardboard (no graphics and not shiny) and the cord that hangs them together is twine and not like a cotton rope.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]

Morghen

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Morghen
Thank you, everyone! The Caitec ones are the ones I'm looking for! I'm glad that Renly's favorite toy isn't gone for good. :)