• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

hello

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
If he is only in the cage to eat and maybe sleep then it should be fine.

Is he kept in the cage when you have to be gone for a while. Like if you had to go out of town for 2 or 3 days.

Does he have other toys besides the ladder that he is sitting on? If not you can look at DIY drive for some ideas. (DIY means do it yourself) DIY drive is a subforum under Toys and Cages Bypass.

Last edited:

Erden KESİM

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Erden KESİM

Is he kept in the cage when you have to be gone for a while. Like if you had to go out of town for 2 or 3 days.

Does he have other toys besides the ladder that he is sitting on? If not you can look at DIY drive for some ideas. (DIY means do it yourself) DIY drive is a subforum under Toys and Cages Bypass.
No, the cage is not closed. I have in my head a toy but I intend to add new ones. thank you so much...

Erden KESİM

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Erden KESİM

In the meantime, no one is ever alone.

JAM

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Welcome, have a look in Lorikeet Lane on this forum for heaps of information.

Lories are high energetic birds, large cages and/or heaps of out of cage time with lots of toys to interest them.

For a treat to entice him near you, honey usually does the trick. Use a syringe and allow him to lick a little bit. Honey is so high in energy that it needs to be given in tiny amounts.
Maple syrup is also a good alternative. :)

Lwalker

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
Welcome. I love that ladder!

Erden KESİM

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Erden KESİM
Welcome, have a look in Lorikeet Lane on this forum for heaps of information.

Lories are high energetic birds, large cages and/or heaps of out of cage time with lots of toys to interest them.

For a treat to entice him near you, honey usually does the trick. Use a syringe and allow him to lick a little bit. Honey is so high in energy that it needs to be given in tiny amounts.
Maple syrup is also a good alternative. :)
thank you so much
For your advice.
The forum is really very informative.