1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Lane' started by Oscarmylove22, 12/6/18.

1. Oscarmylove22

Oscarmylove22 Checking out the neighborhood

My name is Caroline and I recently have adopted two birds from a sanctuary. Oscar who is 10 years old and Frankie who is 2years old. Oscar is an umbrella cockatoo and Frankie is a cockatiel. I never knew the type of love I would experience with my birds. They are loved and I must say a bit spoiled. Thank you all so much for being so welcoming. I look forward to speaking with you all on everything birds.

2. Shezbug

Shezbug ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW! Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting!

Welcome Your birds sound like lucky fids to have found you! I hope you love your time here as much as I do :)

3. Oscarmylove22

Oscarmylove22 Checking out the neighborhood

Hi Shezbug, thank you so much. You know I am home all day and my birds are free indoors and we have lots of fun and they make me laugh. But just when I think I know everything about my bird's behavior I learn something new everyday

4. Shezbug

Shezbug ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW! Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting!

My bird makes me laugh and smile much more than anything else I can think of. They certainly are full of surprises :)

geff likes this.
  5. expressmailtome

expressmailtome Ripping up the road Administrator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Matthew
    Welcome, and enjoy the site!

6. Macawnutz

Macawnutz Seriously Nutz! Super Administrator AA Advertising Exec Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Sarah
  7. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Michelle
    Welcome!

8. Goffinsmamma

Goffinsmamma Strolling the yard

Madison
    Kiwi, our G2, always keeps us on our toes! She's our first bird too (we fostered an amazon for a while but he was a special case. He never had the best treatment and needed a very very patient and stable forever home to get him to enjoy people again. We couldn't be that for him at that time :sad4: but he's happy in his new home! :D) Welcome to the Avenue!! Your fids sound like a lucky pair! I admit, its so hard not to spoil our birds absolutely rotten!

9. Cynthia & Percy

Cynthia & Percy cockatoo mania Super Moderator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

cynthia
    welcome

10. Cynthia & Percy

Cynthia & Percy cockatoo mania Super Moderator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

cynthia
  11. geff

geff Walking the driveway Avenue Veteran

Geoff
    Hi and welcome to AA.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)