• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

He spoke

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Once they start they usually are going to keep learning words they really like the sound of so yes he probably will. Depends on the bird but will be interesting for you to see what else he decides to say.

Lwalker

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
:giveme5:

Joshie

Sitting on the front steps
My little Skittles (my green pied rainbow boy) always shouts pretty boy when he wants attention. He is so emphatic about it. It's funny because he's dumber than a box of rocks otherwise.

greys4u

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
:loltears:

janicedyh

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janice
Awww, first words are sweet. Even though I had heard GCC are not the best talkers, Nelson really surprises me...he picks up so much. I tell him good morning every morning so now he says that in the morning, tell him to gimmie a kiss...bam, he says it, tell him good boy...done. Since he was nippy, I always have to give him a treat for being "good" and now when I give it he says "thank you". The grands were here to visit and in one day he started adding "say" in front of all his words because I was trying to get him to talk and would say "say thank you" "say gimmie a kiss" etc. We left for a trip the next day and for 4 hours he kept doing that.

Milestone

Sprinting down the street
It's funny because lovebirds never really talk, especially males. So it's pretty good he did, I only ever heard a female lovie talk. They are very squeaky sounding.