• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

He REALLY likes his bell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany0208

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Brittany0208

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'll bet that isn't real cute a couple of hours later. LOLOL
It's not! Lol, he took a few bites of his food and then spent the better portion of two hours rattling the bell. Everyone kept looking in my room asking if he was mad at the bell. I told them nope, he was having fun. I'll be sure to take the bell off the chain before bed. The last thing I need is to hear that in the middle of the night lol

Brittany0208

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Dobby loves bells, Lurch loved bells, Nerd really loved bells and would do just like Java, ring it then look towards us like did you hear what I did :xflove:
I thought he would be afraid of the bell since he's afraid of everything, but once I attached it to the chain, he started rattling it. Guess that means I have to buy more bells and SS toys since he's found his inner musician. :leslieatwork:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Cute.

Feather

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
:lol:Jingle all day long. I swear, give a bird a bell and they'll either never touch it or never leave it alone.

I wish Rowan would play with his bells as gently as Java. He's always slamming them against his perches and walls as hard as he can, or swinging them away and fighting with them when they swing back, or unhooking and throwing them against the floor. :huh:

Farlie

Real Name
Rick
Farlie loves bells too. He immediately removes the clapper on every single bell he had. :shrug:
So I removed all the bells cuz I saw that he could get his toe caught up in there once the clapper was gone. :yes:

Last edited:

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Could he be ANY cuter?! :swoon:

Kraz is all about bells too, but thankfully he's little and his bells aren't loud lmao

soleaux

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nola
I thought he would be afraid of the bell since he's afraid of everything, but once I attached it to the chain, he started rattling it. Guess that means I have to buy more bells and SS toys since he's found his inner musician. :leslieatwork:
You guys should start a band! Java can play the bell and you can provide the vocals... if I recall you have a really great set of pipes from your duet with him ;):roflmao:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
It's not! Lol, he took a few bites of his food and then spent the better portion of two hours rattling the bell. Everyone kept looking in my room asking if he was mad at the bell. I told them nope, he was having fun. I'll be sure to take the bell off the chain before bed. The last thing I need is to hear that in the middle of the night lol
I gave Sun Tikki a tubular bell in his cage because he was always interested in ringing any bell I put on the playstand. Of course, he won't touch it, he prefers standing on a platform perch and rattling one of cage doors (which is held open w/a plastic link).

That bell must be just the right colour, size or "tinkle" for him. Java was almost like a kid w/the bell - I noticed he stopped and made sure you were watching him play. Like a "Hey Ma, Ma, look what I'm doing Ma …. Ma, MA! Are you watching me?"

Be thankful it isn't bigger …

Brittany0208

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I gave Sun Tikki a tubular bell in his cage because he was always interested in ringing any bell I put on the playstand. Of course, he won't touch it, he prefers standing on a platform perch and rattling one of cage doors (which is held open w/a plastic link).

That bell must be just the right colour, size or "tinkle" for him. Java was almost like a kid w/the bell - I noticed he stopped and made sure you were watching him play. Like a "Hey Ma, Ma, look what I'm doing Ma …. Ma, MA! Are you watching me?"

Be thankful it isn't bigger …
He's such a kid lol I'll be buying a few more noise makers since he seems to really like it. Or maybe it's payback for me playing the piano terribly.

d_msparkles

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
So cute!!!
Waffle is pretty indifferent to bells, thankfully. We had one of the big stainless steel bells and she only rang it when she wanted brekkie! :laugh:

Brittany0208

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He tends to rattle it more when I play the keyboard. He's either chiming in or attempting to throw me off. He'll rattle the bell and then stop when I look at him, tilting his head as to say,' ya proud of me, ma?'

Status
Not open for further replies.