• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hawk Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Wow again..that is awesome to rehabilitate them like that. It must give you chill bumps when you set them free!:heart:

norwegian_blue

Strolling the yard
Wow again..that is awesome to rehabilitate them like that. It must give you chill bumps when you set them free!:heart:
I don't work here... yet. I just saw that there is a volunteering opportunity, so I guess I will try :dance5:

:wow: :wow:

I would give anything to see eagles this close! :eek:
You can, it's open for visitors. ;)
I don't know if the white-tailed is still there. I read that one was living there for a few years, it took him very long to recover.

Here are more pictures, but be warned, a few of them are disturbing, as they have a lot of badly injured birds. There is no English version, so I will summarize later in another thread, I don't want to hijack this one any more.
(I read so much on this site, no time to post. :o:)

thebirdnerds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jennifer
That is so amazing, once I go to the seminar and get the certification I need I would love to help do stuff like that. There is a wild life rehab. near me that I would love to volunteer at. I am a certified veterinary assistant and I am very experienced with avian injuries so I would fit right in HAHAH:dance5:

I think it is amazing what you guys help with that stuff!!!!! I really enjoyed the pictures, makes me think what I did was small compared to what you do hahaha LOL Thank you so much for sharing!!

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
You can, it's open for visitors. ;)
Awesome, but I'm living in Canada. ;)

Here are more pictures, but be warned, a few of them are disturbing, as they have a lot of badly injured birds. There is no English version, so I will summarize later in another thread
I looked through most of the site's pictures and links. Very interesting place. I'm impressed by the sheer dedication the people there devote to rehabilitation and rescue. Truly inspirational. :thumbsup:

thebirdnerds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jennifer
Awesome, but I'm living in Canada. ;)

I looked through most of the site's pictures and links. Very interesting place. I'm impressed by the sheer dedication the people there devote to rehabilitation and rescue. Truly inspirational. :thumbsup:
My best friend lives in Niagra falls :) Right off of cliffton hill!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.