• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Haven't posted or updated in a while!

Riptide Queen

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Uri
I've lurking around more and I have also bought a book to help me learn more about being able to build more trust with your bird. And it's helped me quite a lot! She's actually gotten a lot more comfortable with me and she's been less "I'm gonna bite mom" mission. Her molt is coming in nicely because now all her stress bar brown feathers are being replaced with nice healthy feathers.
IMG_4478.JPG
IMG_4285.JPG
IMG_4287.JPG
Now she likes to rub her head on my shoulder and ask for pets. Birds teach you something new everyday. And it's not just one thing, it's a few things.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
She's really pretty!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome back. I am glad that things are going well.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Melon is so beautiful!

Just nosy...did she lose any tail feathers during the molt? Titan would always lose them all and have a duck-butt for a few days...;)

Riptide Queen

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Uri
Melon is so beautiful!

Just nosy...did she lose any tail feathers during the molt? Titan would always lose them all and have a duck-butt for a few days...;)
She's actually starting to lose a few tail feathers as of now! One very long one and the others were more of the medium short ones! She took one look at the tail feathers and she sat in the corner of her cage sulking!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
She's actually starting to lose a few tail feathers as of now! One very long one and the others were more of the medium short ones! She took one look at the tail feathers and she sat in the corner of her cage sulking!
I know how that goes...Titan used to get very upset when his beloved tail feathers would molt.

All I can to Melon is it WILL get better...:hug8: