• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Harrison's 2oz Live Enzyme????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
It says it helps birds with proventriculis dilation? Does anyone know anything about this? Is this true? Im making an order with Kathie, and will get it if it really helps. Any feedback is extremely appreciated!:)

wonderb

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
I just bought some for Olive. Too many antibiotics have given her diarrhea and my vet recommended I try them. So far so good, her stools after she eats the enzymes are much better than her morning and night poops. I don't know specifically about using them for proventriculis dilation, but it makes sense. It is inexpensive and harmless so it's worth a try.

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Well I have avibios. Which is a probiotic made by avitech. But this, this Harrisons Enzyme, specifically mentions proventriculis dilation, and it caught my attention. Im going to get some, to try. But if it really helps, I want to buy a good amount. :)

wonderb

Avenue Spotlight Award
Yes the enzymes are different. It basically makes digestion easier. The bags aren't very large so I would probably get a couple. I wish I had gotten 2. I sprinkle it on top of fresh food along with a probiotic.

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
I plan on offering it on their evening mooshy hot/wet pellets and blended veggie slop.:D

So Ill get a few. If it doesnt truly help, Its just a few dollars.:)

wonderb

Avenue Spotlight Award
I hope it helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.