• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Harold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmilyy

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Harold is my firebellied newt. I never really wanted him in the first place.. he was my sisters (along with a second newt that harold ate) and she was NOT taking very good care of them. So, i took them... Now, i don't really know much about them, but i beleive I have taken okay care of him in the time I've had him... but I can't get any fish now - the reason i bought my tank. (he eats them apparently) .. I just happened across an add on Kijiji of someone looking to give a home to newts no one wants anymore (he already has a tank set up) and I've talked to him, and i think he's going to come get Harold..

I feel bad - because once an animal is mine, i don't like to hand them off on someone else.. but in this case i think its better for everyone..

Don't think I'm silly cause its 'just a newt' haha

Babybreau

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tanya
I don't think you're silly. Besides it wasn't your pet, it was your sister's. It's better off for Harold at this point to go to a home that wants him and knows about that species so he has proper care - not that you didn't, don't get me wrong. He'll be much more appreciated in a new home :)

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
I wasn't really *looking* to rehome him - i just happened across the add, thought about it, and decided it would be a good idea.. I've had him for probably a year as *mine* (after i took him from my sister..)

The guy is coming by Monday to see/take him..

hsmoscout

Rollerblading along the road
*ahem* And how come we've never seen pics of Harold before?
Sorry you had to let him go :(

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Its hard to take pics of him - he's always running away :p

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.