• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Harness success!

Fritzgerald16

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jenelle
please excuse my crazy cleaning clothes and hair and face :wacky: while I was vacuuming Fritz picked up his aviator harness that has been hanging on the back corner of his cage since last December. This is literally the first time I have ever seen him touch it. He held it in his beak a second, then dropped it. I took this as "oh, this thing isn't scary, it is boring" so I set him on the arm of the couch and got out his yogurt drop bird treats (I referred to it as chocolate, they definitely are not chocolate) and this is what we got to today!!! I am so proud of him!

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
That's great!:dance4:He's so cute too!

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Fritz picked up his aviator harness that has been hanging on the back corner of his cage since last December. This is literally the first time I have ever seen him touch it.
And that is patience! ♥
Congrats, that is awesome for the first day training. :giveme5:
I also give them a lot of time. I have been training Eliy for months and she isn't their yet.
please excuse my crazy cleaning clothes and hair and face
You are cute what ever you where. And in fact I prefer to see natural people with no makeup and nail polish handle a bird.

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Fritz is quite a bird - he is an enigma at times. So fussy about some things and so cooperative about other things. He's a real macaw.

Lodah

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Loved it... so nice to see two happy individuals together! :xflove: