• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

harness and leash

Gribouille

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
I'm in Michigan. That was up at my parents' place on the lake, but there are definitely hawks in the city as well. And the ones in the city are used to people, obviously, so I'd say they're even more dangerous.
I can understand that!

That little parrotlet you almost brought home has left their impression on you :p
I guess that's why they crossed my way ;) I had decided on waiting or just forget about it, then those small blue waved at me and during that time I considered taking them in, I asked questions many places and a guy with 4 3- (soon 4-) week-old green rumped took contact.
Still don't know if there is a boy amongst them but if there is I'm driving down to Oslo in 4 weeks. Not really looking forward to the 7 hours drive and back but the other options were even worst... That way I'll be able to talk and sing to him for 7 hours, he's bound to love my voice once we are home!! :hehe:

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
:wideyed: Aren't you supposed to be from Australia!? How do you know about the nisse?! :jawdrop1:
I used to live in Denmark. My family is from Poland and Denmark..and I was actually born in the U.S... I am now an Aussie. I am not leaving :D