• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Happy Easter from the Bengals...

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
They are enjoying Easter on this glorious 70 degree day in Ohio. Gabriel is happy just to wander around. He's pretty easygoing, unless he thinks he hasn't had enough attention. Then, he follows you around, crying/nagging for some love...which he invariably gets. As I type this, he's perched on the back of my office chair. He's my shadow.
IMG_1710.JPG

Nikki MUST have a soft blanket for one of her 400+ daily naps. She's kneading this throw into the perfect Bengal nest...She is my cat that complains, loudly, whenever corrected. She also intentionally does things she's not supposed to as she likes to stir the pot. Sigh. She's a Siamese in a Bengal's body.
IMG_1709.JPG

KimKim

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
How do they do with the birds? I love bengals.

Sylvi_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
Beautiful cats - I love Bengals! :xflove:
I also have a "shadow" in the form of my male cat, Benji. That boy rarely leaves my side. :lol:

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
How do they do with the birds? I love bengals.

They know to leave them alone. However, I don't trust them one pico second. When the birds are out, the cats are confined upstairs with a can of cat food. Bribery works.

carolz7

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
carol
Beautiful, I would love to have one next. I already have two devon rex and a Spinx.

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Beautiful, I would love to have one next. I already have two devon rex and a Spinx.

They are never boring, that's for sure.