• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Happy Birthday My Godzilla! :)

Tongue Flicker

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Neil Moreton

Been gone again for two days, was busy being the bestman at a friend's wedding @__@

Just wanted to greet my sailfin lizard that you all know as Godzilla, a belated happy 1st birthday! :D

Thanks for eating some of the persistent sparrows as well those huge unwanted beetles that always ruin my backyard herb garden.

An epic sleeping baby when i first got her from my mom.

And yes, that in the foreground is the same plunger that she was sleeping on . (She's busy checking out my trash if there's banana or melon peels lol)

Don't be alarmed. That plunger was never used on the bathroom drain or a toilet before or after for that matter haha!

Cyreen

Rollerblading along the road
I saw a Sailfin in a pet store recently and was completely smitten with how engaged and aware s/he seemed to be with me. Knowing NOTHING about reptile care, but always interested in learning, I Googled when I got home and was amazed at how huge that wee little dragon I met was going to become.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Happy Birthday!

Tongue Flicker

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Neil Moreton

Thanks guys. She says thanks with a tail lash lol..

They are pretty picky when it comes to enclosures that's why i just let her free roam my house :D