• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Happy birthday Bitsy!!

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
My dog Bits turns 12 today! :heart: He's such a goofy, playful, sweet and most of time well behaved fellow :hilarious: He was so crazy as a puppy! Thankfully he mellowed out some, but he's still just as playful as he was when he was a pup. He is starting to feeling he's age in some ways. Like he has a harder time keeping up younger dogs at the dog park. But he does try!! He use to have a best friend Jax, sadly Jax died in a horrible accident :( Jax was such a young dog too. We both miss him. I'd love to find him another playmate he rough house with. He whines when he sees a dog of the TV and the cutest thing is he'll usually ran a get a toy too, like he wants to play with the dogs in the tv :D I love my silly goof of a dog:heart::heart::heart:
Here's some pictures of him over the years
Bits as a puppy
FB_IMG_1538412763806.jpg

Just a goofy perfectly timed photo FB_IMG_1538414056797.jpg

A favorite spot in the winter time
20171209_234307.jpg

He loves his pillows
FB_IMG_1538418681322.jpg
FB_IMG_1538418694525.jpg

With his bff Jax 20160601_123125.jpg

Making new friends
20180929_224927.jpg

Enjoying his toy
20180508_183745.jpg
And finally a picture from today. You can his grey little beard in it :)
20181001_125701.jpg

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Happy birthday Bitsy! I so love Reading about him and seeing his handsome pictures! Congratulations, what a joy to have had him in your life for 12 years:heart:

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Thanks everyone for the well wishes :)

Happy birthday Bitsy! I so love Reading about him and seeing his handsome pictures! Congratulations, what a joy to have had him in your life for 12 years:heart:
Thankyou!! His background is he part of an accidental litter. My brother was friends with the girl who owned the his mother and father. At first it look like she found a home for Bits and he lived with another family for a very short time. And then one day she found Bits was tried to her front door. :( That's when my brother stepped in and offered to take Bits. My brother was at University at the time. And when my brother could no longer take care of him because of Bits' separation anxiety problems that's when I took him. :)

SquawksNibbles

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kiera
Happy Belated Birthday, Bitsy! :birthday: He’s such a handsome boy! :heart: Does he have two different colored eyes?

Good of your brother to step in after his friend found poor Bitsy like that, and great of you to take him when your brother couldn’t anymore. :)

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Happy Belated Birthday, Bitsy! :birthday: He’s such a handsome boy! :heart: Does he have two different colored eyes?

Good of your brother to step in after his friend found poor Bitsy like that, and great of you to take him when your brother couldn’t anymore. :)
Thankyou!! Yes his got one blue eye and one brown eye. Bitsy was very good for my brother, he was going through a difficult time when he got him. And I always loved Bits so I was happy to take Bitsy when he could no longer have him :)

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
Thankyou!! Yes his got one blue eye and one brown eye. Bitsy was very good for my brother, he was going through a difficult time when he got him. And I always loved Bits so I was happy to take Bitsy when he could no longer have him :)

I love when dogs have different colored eyes. :heart:

I’m sorry it wasn’t able to work out, your brother and Bitsy. Sounds like he very much loved the adorable pup. :( Like I said, though, I’m glad you were able to take him in and give him the attention/time he needs. :)

Lwalker

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
Happy Birthday, Bitsy :heart:

WendyN

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
:starshower::starshower:
HappyBirthday, Bitsy!
:starshower1::starshower1:

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Happy Birthday! :bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle: