• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Happy 11th bird-day, Mika!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdsFTW

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Maya
:bdayparty:

The light of my life is 11 today!! Details are on my blog post here.

I have this medium Java tabletop coming in the mail as Mika and Rappy's combined birthday gifts... since I'm having it shipped via Parcel Post, we'll see if it even arrives by Raptor's b-day on he 25th. :lol: Nonetheless, it's not for use until we get to the house anyway. :) I really love the branch placement of this stand because I'll get to hang a boing, or swing, from the top left branch.

Anyway, here is Mika eating his favorite foods (though he was primarily focused on the AO bread) for his birthday...

2012-09-08-14-29-50_deco.jpg

2012-09-08-14-31-16_deco.jpg

2012-09-08-14-31-53_deco.jpg

2012-09-08-14-37-26_deco.jpg

:bdayparty:

Chicklet

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jamie
Happy bird-day Mika!!!! That's a great java tree :)

CKJ

Real Name
Cindy
Happy Bird-Day, Mika! :starshower:Hope your day was filled with lots of love and treats ~

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
11 already?!?!? NO!

Happy hatchday Mika!! :dance4:

BirdsFTW

Real Name
Maya
Thanks, everyone! And yes, 11 already!! I hate that he's in the double digits now...!

And now I need to find a place to store the stand until I set up the bird room at the house. If I could, I'd fill he whole house with Java stands and Wingdows.
:lol:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Happy Hatchday!

Matt

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Happy Hatchday little guy!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Happy Hatchday spoiled handsome fella!!!

LemonGrass

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Happy belated hatch day Mika! wow 11 years old -- you're definitely doing something right :heart: Mika is sooooooo adorable :heart: The java stand you ordered looks great!! I've been out of touch with bird things lately so I had no idea kathie had restocked! I ordered one too for my boys :dance4: Their hatch dates are approaching at the end of the month.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Happy 11th Birthday, Mika!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

wonderb

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Happy hatchday Mika! Such adorable pictures:heart:

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Happy belated Hatchday, you gorgeous boy! :birthday::greet6::party:

BirdsFTW

Real Name
Maya
Thanks so much everyone!! He appreciates all the wonderful birthday wishes! :D

Happy belated hatch day Mika! wow 11 years old -- you're definitely doing something right :heart: Mika is sooooooo adorable :heart: The java stand you ordered looks great!! I've been out of touch with bird things lately so I had no idea kathie had restocked! I ordered one too for my boys :dance4: Their hatch dates are approaching at the end of the month.
When are their birthdays?? And which stand did you get? I'm wondering if you got the other one I was thinking of getting too...? ;) As for Kathie restocking, because I was wanting more stands, I had been stalking her website DAILY waiting for new stock. When I saw more stands, I nearly jumped out of my seat! :lol:

LemonGrass

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

When are their birthdays?? And which stand did you get? I'm wondering if you got the other one I was thinking of getting too...? ;) As for Kathie restocking, because I was wanting more stands, I had been stalking her website DAILY waiting for new stock. When I saw more stands, I nearly jumped out of my seat! :lol:

Zanie's hatch date is sept 10th (turned 3) and Tookie's is October 1 (will be turning 1). I had a little celebration for Zanie already (new toys and treats) and I expect the boys will share the play stand :lol:yes I know all too well about the daily stalking - I did it for months until I gave up. This is the one I chose: Java Tree Table Top Stand Medium - JAVA TABLETOP STANDS by MY SAFE BIRD STORE Kathie has a lot of really nice stands, was hard to choose!

Status
Not open for further replies.