• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Handicap Quaker at Soft Landings

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It's sad she is still there. Are people hesitant because of her foot issues? I hope that someone looks past that and adopts her. I would.

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
I am not sure...I originally thought she wasn't up for adoption so perhaps that is the case. Although she did say there was interest but nobody really came forward.

Rolanda

Rollerblading along the road
Oh My. I would take her in a heartbeat. My Husband would leave, and I would probably be homeless, though. I think a Quaker would be too loud for my HOA. I just love her.:heart:

Last edited:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh My. I would take her in a heartbeat. My Husband would leave, and I would probably be homeless, though. I think a Quaker would be too loud for my HOA. I just love her.:heart:
Unfortunately Quakers are illegal in CA. :(

Denice

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Denice Crago
For the life of me, I cannot remember who wanted to adopt a special needs baby. She is missing a leg and her right leg is fused. How adorable is this girl? I've always wanted a quaker, but the Cheekie Inn is a wee bit full at the moment. Heart stealer!!! This is the rescue that I adopted Bitty from...just a wonderful person!

Oh I just looked and this is in Oklahoma, I am in Florida but I would be willing to adopt her, I am retired and home all day. I cannot go to Oklahoma however, I am tied here to my farm and other animals. She is precious.

Adoptable list in their album area: Please remember that we are a rescue.... - Soft Landings Parrot Rescue, Inc. | Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.