• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Green Cheek Roll Call

Charity921

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Charity
He's a ham... but typically, if they see the phone (camera) come out, they want to chew on it. Sometimes it's a little tricky to get pics... and even trickier to have a phone conversation with my mom. They insist on using the speaker, so they can talk, too!

Ninna

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kate Pinks
He certainly is a very handsome bird. I'm very happy for you having a bird in your life again after so long!

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Pookie is as cute as a button but then so are ALL gccs (biased gcc mom here). Pookie must be a distant cousin to one of @tattoosiva gccs who's fondly nicknamed Butthead. Welcome to AA!

Ninna

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kate Pinks
Pookie is adorable! Looks like a real bundle of mischief. Took me a while to spot him hiding in picture no 5 - brilliant! Love all the pictures; you have a very, very cute little bird, and you both look very happy!

ThePeepingEgg

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Carmen
Pookie poking out from your shirt is a hilarious picture!!! What a beautiful bird! I'm a newcomer and thought I'd introduce my "buttheads" LOL Mango on the left
and Jupiter on the right. Don't believe the innocent, cute looks...they decided to get married a while ago and have eggs while I was on vacation...SO now, I'm the proud new grandma of 4 grandfids! (will upload the newest baby pics soon!). I did not think this would happen so I did not take any precautions and I'm new to Conures, so I suppose I might get away with calling it a "newbies mistake". Knowing me, I'll end up not letting any of the babies go! Im' working on uploading another video of them on my YouTube once I have a bit more footage of the babies :) I never thought little birds like this could be so entertaining, loving & fun! Love my babies :) Goofy Gang.jpg

Jupis Babies 1.jpg

Hotpockets

Strolling the yard

This is Roy or Moss, Hotpockets Mcbirb. Our six year old gentleman whose favorite food is pizza:cautious: (I've tried nearly every fruit and vegetable at this point and this is what he likes most by a huge margin...). His favorite activites are making a huge mess out of mandarin peels, making a huge mess of cork, and making a huge mess out of bread slices. He also likes shoulders a lot and, recently, petting. :heart: We're still getting to know his cute butt but he is a charming little dinosaur. Happy Valentine's day!:birdance:

LesBirdman

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Leslie Wessling
Such gorgeous birds All! Greencheeks melt my heart so much, I love them with the burning intensity of a thousand suns! But alas! I cannot find a breeder near me and I refuse to have birds shipped from Eastern Australia. I will live in a constant state of dreaming until such a day comes that I can befriend such a creature.