• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Green Cheek Conures in southern MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictoryCC124

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Shanna
Hi everyone,
Is there anyone looking to adopt a green cheek or possibly two in my area or the surrounding areas? They're being surrendered to me, but I cannot keep them. I offered to take them months ago, but I wasn't counting on all of these people coming back to me this late in time and all at the same time to surrender them to me. I was initially looking for a single GCC possibly for a buddy to my GCC. I've been rather bombarded. There is No rehoming, unless I have to try to find them a cage, then it'll just be the cost of the cage. I'm not trying to make any kind of a profit here. But I'm not willing/trying to just dump them off with just anyone either. I prefer, at the very least, someone who can vouch for someone else if they're not on the forum.
Am I being too picky?? It's only because I care ;)
Thank you all! I hope you have a happy and safe 4th of July!
Shanna

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I hope that you are able to find them good homes.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
But I'm not willing/trying to just dump them off with just anyone either. I prefer, at the very least, someone who can vouch for someone else if they're not on the forum.
Am I being too picky??
Not at all....hope you'll be able to find great homes for them soon...

Animallover03

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
Do you have pictures or any more information?
I have been searching for a gcc in the midwest needing a new home. I would probably only be able to take one. I do know someone else who may be able to take the other one however.

VictoryCC124

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Shanna
Sorry everyone, I've been juggling several things going on lately.
I haven't heard back again from the one surrendering the GCCs, the communication just stopped, so perhaps they won't be needing homes after all. Sorry about that. I'll post if something changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.