1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Gotcha Day ...

Discussion in 'African Grey Alley' started by Tyrion, 4/20/17 at 10:06 AM.

1. Tyrion

Tyrion Rollerblading along the road

Annette Thompson
    I wanted to celebrate Tyrions Gotcha Day ...he is the best bird I have ever had the pleasure of sharing my life with ...When I got him I had no idea how he would change my life for the better ...It was shortly after my assault and after my beautiful Wolfdog Godrik died ..my PTSD was out of control and I was heavily depressed ..but getting him changed everything ...he changed my life that day and every day after ...it took awhile to convince my mom to get him then my son got him for me for my birthday ...I visited him often at the petstore my son worked at and Tyrion just loved me ..it seemed he wanted and needed me as much as I wanted and needed him ...its been 3 wonderful years with him and I cant imagine my life without him ..he makes me smile every day .. :D:D:D

Laura729, DQTimnehs, Lwalker and 5 others like this.
  2. Sarahmoluccan

Sarahmoluccan Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month

Sarah
    Happy Gotcha Day!! It's amazing how they can change your life for the better :heart:
    :congrats5:

3. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue

Michelle
    :bounce7:Happy Gotcha Day!

4. faislaq

faislaq Walking the driveway

Karen
    :party:Happy Gotcha Day, Tyrion!

5. jmfleish

jmfleish Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Premium Vendor Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Jen
    I'm so happy that the two of you found each other! Greys truly are something special!:heart:

DQTimnehs and faislaq like this.
  6. TWR

TWR Rollerblading along the road Avenue Veteran

Happy Gotcha Day, Tyrion!

7. Eloy

Eloy Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award Shutterbugs' Best

J.T
    Happy Gotcha Day! :bdaycandle::bdaycandle::bdaycandle:
    I always say that all animals are so important to us, they can give us things that humans can't.

And they never let you down. ♥♥♥

faislaq likes this.
  8. Lwalker

Lwalker Rollerblading along the road

Lori
    Happy Gotcha Day, Tyrion!:cheer:

9. expressmailtome

expressmailtome Ripping up the road Administrator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

Matthew
    Congratulations!

10. DQTimnehs

DQTimnehs Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs! Super Moderator Auction Director Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Jennifer
    Happy Gotcha Day!
    :starshower::starshower1::starshower::starshower1:

11. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

Happy Gotcha Day to you and Tyrion!

12. Tyrion

Tyrion Rollerblading along the road

Annette Thompson
    Thanks everyone ..he is so important to me ...he is my heart bird ...I love him so much ...he has made my life so much more just being ..he isnt a cuddle bug ..but he is so funny and such a delight to be around and he has such humor about him ...I never knew a bird could actually be so intelligent ...he comes up with the most amazing things ..he was complaining about Ghost the other night ... saying that it was bedtime and Ghost wouldnt be quiet and he wanted to have bedtime but that bird wouldnt shut up ...I couldnt believe what I was hearing ..so we had a full blown discussion about it and I apologized for Ghosts behavior and he said ok but he just wanted to have bedtime ...it was pretty unreal ..and I was dumb founded ...but its things like this that make me love him so much ...he surprises me every day :heart::heart::heart::heart:

faislaq and Eloy like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)