• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Goodies from Cabirdnerds!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Rudy chewed four of the rainbow block toys yesterday because the bag was on the couch. He loves those and the abc blocks toy. For some reason no one is interested in the porcupine toys. It’s because I only give them wood?
The drilled pots are fabulous, @calibird, thank you so much! And your handmade rainbow blocks are better than the mass produced! Really professional!

B018A17F-FA15-4DC5-A63A-3977BA96260D.jpeg

The birds love the foraging pots. I got sturdy acrylic washers from bell plastics, ss hardware from Home Depot and voila! Instant foraging station!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Very nice goodies. What are the purple, green, red and yellow toys that are in the plastic bag?

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Very nice goodies. What are the purple, green, red and yellow toys that are in the plastic bag?
do you mean the rubber porcupines? the round things with nubs?

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Rhode are awesome! I can see why Rudy likes them:roflmao:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
No, the package in between the toys with the alphabet blocks. Are they plastic animals?
Yes, sea animals, plastic. Maybe someone will chew them! They are all so used to wood! I wanted BScoot to have an alternative to chewing my iPad case which I’ve discarded because it gets him all excited and it’s not safe to chew anymore.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Yes, sea animals, plastic. Maybe someone will chew them! They are all so used to wood! I wanted BScoot to have an alternative to chewing my iPad case which I’ve discarded because it gets him all excited and it’s not safe to chew anymore.
Kids these days, right? Always gotta seek out trouble!

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Rudy chewed four of the rainbow block toys yesterday because the bag was on the couch. He loves those and the abc blocks toy. For some reason no one is interested in the porcupine toys. It’s because I only give them wood?
The drilled pots are fabulous, @calibird, thank you so much! And your handmade rainbow blocks are better than the mass produced! Really professional!

View attachment 262896

The birds love the foraging pots. I got sturdy acrylic washers from bell plastics, ss hardware from Home Depot and voila! Instant foraging station!
Thank You Saroj :heart: The Leather and Block Foot Toys are made with love.
Plastic Sea Animals are available in Drilled and Undrilled. They are made from a softer plastic.

cosmolove

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica (:
That's a really good idea for the foraging stations! I bet it would be really good for my pluckers to keep them busy. I could put a bunch of them in their cages each day and play musical wood pots with treats haha

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
The Foraging Pot Bases are normally drilled on the bottom. I have drilled these on the side for Saroj. Just send me an email or put a note in the comment section if you would like them side drilled and what size hole you want. I am more than happy to do this.