• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Goodbye Henry

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
So very thoughtful of them. It evoked the memories of the animals I too have lost, and miss. They give such a completeness to our lives. When the time comes, that they must go, they take a piece of our heart along. Embrace the moment with them. That's all we have. The things we love are not ours to keep. :sadhug:

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you guys.:hug8: I'm just in shock. I feel so terrible, like I let poor Henry down.

I don't think you did. They can get sick in the blink of an eye, and we all know they can hide illness. You are responsible and caring to take him to the vet when you felt something was wrong. I am sorry for your loss.

peppermint

Meeting neighbors
I'm so sorry for your loss.
you didn't let him own: birds are masters when it comes to hiding health issues, you should know that by now. they only show signs when it's really too late to do anything :( i know this is not much consolation. :sorrow:
i'm sure you provided him the best care and environment you possibly could, so don't be too harsh on yourself. :hug5:

WingMan

Moving in
I'm sorry for your loss. I agree with them. You provided him with the best care and environment you possibly could.