1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Goodbye Cricket

Discussion in 'Farm Crossing' started by Sophia101, 4/9/15.

1. Sophia101

Sophia101 Sprinting down the street

Sophia
    I spent the night crying because of my favorite cow Cricket. The dairy barn I work for have to get rid of 6 cows. I found out last night one is Cricket. My sweetie is being sold to a farm in New York. She is my baby and I promised to one day buy her a free her from the milking barn but she is being sold to another BIG company. I don't have the money to buy her right now but I am going to try to talk my boss into letting me take her. I am going to do what it takes but does anyone have any suggestions? I have room for her and everything I need. Just not the cash to buy her right now. She is my sweetie. She follows me around like a puppy dog and licks me if I come close enough. She is my sweetie and I am not letting her go without some sort of fight. :cool: I would love someone who has experience with cow buying. Give me your :2cents:!

2. Jeddy

Jeddy Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran

Jan
    Maybe they would be willing to work a deal with you. Perhaps work some extra time for free ?

3. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue

Michelle
    I like Jeddy's suggestion. Ask if you can do extra work or would they let you do a payment plan?

:hug8:

4. Sophia101

Sophia
    That's a good idea. I guess I have to get some messages sent out. :) Thanks! :D

5. Birdbabe

Birdbabe Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

Hopefully someone will see your bond, let you keep her. I'll ask the man upstairs for help.:hug8:

Sophia101 likes this.
  6. Sophia101

Sophia
    Thanks @Birdbabe I really appreciate it everyone! :shy:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)