• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Goodbye, Agave....

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am very sorry for your loss.

Matt

danadear

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dana
Awww..I am sorry for your loss. What a well loved little fish! You are a special person.

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
:hug8: :hug8: So sorry Pigster!

lupe

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lupe

awww~~ I'm sorry pigster...
  • :hug8:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I'm so sorry. Get in touch with the people at Cornell. I think they could work out something concerning creamation...

Sofro

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Matilda
I'm so sorry for your loss

Familyof12

Real Name
Liz
I am truly sorry. My current dog (I inherited from my daughter who wanted a puppy) Lucky is my sweetheart. When I got sick and laid in bed for three years, he sat next to me the whole time. He's 10 now and they live sometimes to 16. He has stoically accepted and agreed to never hurt the chickens I raise or even to chase them, he knows to tippy toe when he goes outside so his feet don't get dirty and stays on the concrete and only goes where he is supposed to. That took 10 years! Now I've got a dog who knows my mind. If he left me I would be more devastated than one of my children dying as he's been with me longer than any other pet (he's our first dog). It took me a year of not going to the back yard where Oko our leghorn was killed by a possum. I still can't go to that spot so it is overgrown and can't look in that corner.

I can understand your pain (not exactly as I'm not in your body-that would be weird) but I can empathize and sympathize and say I'm so sorry. There will never be another to take the place of a lost pet but as time goes by this is one I know can get better. I believe he is in doggy heaven. Much support and love coming your way.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So sorry for your loss.